Trump Watch

Drain the swamp is going well. This admin is really sticking it to the elites and giving those OH, PA, WI, etc., voters what they voted for.

You were warned about this grifter carnival barker. The cabinet is a who's who of swamp dwellers.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/28/tom-price-private-charter-flights-reimburse-243267

If this Uranium One gains traction, I bet the swamp with go down a couple feet. America's first black president mired in malfeasance....including the Mule special prosecutor.

If this Uranium One gains traction, I bet the swamp with go down a couple feet. America's first black president mired in malfeasance....including the Mule special prosecutor.

Yep. This has a real chance at harming Hillary’s presidency.

No sense in keeping a well thought out anti-Hillary playbook on the shelf to deflect from the real issue of a foreign power attacking our election integrity.

Yep. This has a real chance at harming Hillary’s presidency.

No sense in keeping a well thought out anti-Hillary playbook on the shelf to deflect from the real issue of a foreign power attacking our election integrity.

You don't think possible bribery, collusion and DOJ/FBI corruption warrant a closer look?

Obviously the investigation yielded 'critical' findings that were shelved with Hilary's ultimate landslide victory down the road.

How about we play "let's make a deal"....if we let you prosecute Hillary, will you finally admit that
the dear leader is the biggest mistake this country has ever made?

Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
Snopes (which I know is fake news)... But they are usually correct.

Just pissing away more of my tax dollars on a witch hunt...

See if the FBI informant under an Obama DOJ NDA lives long enough to testify.

These Crinton Foundation 'donations' weren't disclosed either.......hmmm

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...sian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

Back