Trump Watch

Bet my reply knocked you off your rocker.....
biggrin.gif

Bernie's Tax Plan:

Yes...just like the people who really liked the Affordable Care Act, but hated Obamacare. Except in THAT one, they didn't lie to anyone saying "it's Bernie's Plan". He also conveniently left out exactly WHO the "death tax" impacts. I will bet you every dollar I have ever earned that not one of those interviewed is in a family that is impacted by the "death tax".

Bernie's Tax Plan:

DON'T EVEN T H I N K OF TRYING TO 'BS' ME, dell, (with this post) I've known you TOOOOOO DAM Long !!

Like the girl in the black dress said (yes she was a SOCIAL Worker), that " If it sounds like ICE CREME, It's T-RUMPS I - C, and I'd want to know what's his BOTTOM LINE " !

Bottom line dell, and G D it, you know that what Bernie's been saying for over 30 F years, has been spot-on, about EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!

' YOUR TURN ', M'BRO !!!!!!!!!

DON'T EVEN T H I N K OF TRYING TO 'BS' ME, dell, (with this post) I've known you TOOOOOO DAM Long !!

Like the girl in the black dress said (yes she was a SOCIAL Worker), that " If it sounds like ICE CREME, It's T-RUMPS I - C, and I'd want to know what's his BOTTOM LINE " !

Bottom line dell, and G D it, you know that what Bernie's been saying for over 30 F years, has been spot-on, about EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!

' YOUR TURN ', M'BRO !!!!!!!!!

Hook me up with some oxy's......

The crooked Clintons and their foundation will finally go down. Let the investigations begin AND start watching all their moves since these past couple of weeks and especially after Trump ordered for it to become public. I can only hope this is the end of the Clintons. Oh Hilary, please run for President again, oh please please please do. LOL.

The crooked Clintons and their foundation will finally go down. Let the investigations begin AND start watching all their moves since these past couple of weeks and especially after Trump ordered for it to become public. I can only hope this is the end of the Clintons. Oh Hilary, please run for President again, oh please please please do. LOL.

Don't hold your breath.

About the only things that will come out of this is dem base disillusionment over being lied to, minimal contributions, media once again proven liars.

Isn’t it funny all this hunt for trump and russian ties when all they had to do was look from within lmao!

Isn’t it funny all this hunt for trump and russian ties when all they had to do was look from within lmao!

So, what do you know?

Geezus, are you one of them High iq people like Trump?

If you have your way President Hillary will finally be impeached and convicted.

Meanwhile, a real investigation continues outside the silos of your bookface newsfeed.

I saw today that most of these social media platforms acknowledge they had Russian troll farms feeding the trough of ignorance in the good old US of A. They also say that the electorate isn’t stupid enough to have this influence them.

When you think Hannity, Breitbart, Maddow, Sex Assaulters O’Reilly & Trump, pretend dr gorka as your “news” sources, you have been taken over by Russian active measures.

I have family NSA/IC for many years. I also have family that is retired NY State LEO/FBI. (I have no knowledge about any classified information).

This is not and will not be about Clinton’s. (See above)

Mark this post. I’ll be back sometime.

Take care peeps. Love to xUT and The Dude. Love you guys.

Almost forgot to shout out to Sharon!

Over, out for a while...

Last edited:
Yea we’ll mark it all right,right alongside you and bears election predictions

Geezus, are you one of them High iq people like Trump?

If you have your way President Hillary will finally be impeached and convicted.

Meanwhile, a real investigation continues outside the silos of your bookface newsfeed.

I saw today that most of these social media platforms acknowledge they had Russian troll farms feeding the trough of ignorance in the good old US of A. They also say that the electorate isn’t stupid enough to have this influence them.

When you think Hannity, Breitbart, Maddow, Sex Assaulters O’Reilly & Trump, pretend dr gorka as your “news” sources, you have been taken over by Russian active measures.

I have family NSA/IC for many years. I also have family that is retired NY State LEO/FBI. (I have no knowledge about any classified information).

This is not and will not be about Clinton’s. (See above)

Mark this post. I’ll be back sometime.

Take care peeps. Love to xUT and The Dude. Love you guys.

Almost forgot to shout out to Sharon!

Over, out for a while...

Bunker time?

Why is this issue being tossed to the back of the bus by MSM and the dems?

DNC chair stuttering as to Hillary Rosenberg Clinton's culpability.

Ex Hillary Rosenberg Clinton spokesperson admitting HRC 'probably' knew about these things......

You have TV in that bunker?

secret-bunker.jpg

Back