Tucker Carlson interviews Vladimir Putin.

IMG_9960.jpegIMG_9961.jpegIMG_9962.jpegIMG_9963.jpegIMG_9964.jpegIMG_9965.jpegIMG_9966.jpegIMG_9967.jpeg

Courtesy of Vladimir Putin.
YEp. If Putin cared about Ukrainians as much as Weassle, the war would be over now.

War takes more than one party and besides the fact that you’re obviously a horrible horrible Human being by both your apathy and willingness to make light of it all, factors contributed to that invasion that you continue to choose to ignore. You continually continuously over and over and over ignore what precipitated that invasion.

You’re a rube who believes everything your media crams down your throat.

And I hope when your own day comes it comes with great misery and suffering. You deserve and earned it.

Were you fer or agin the war in Iraq? Seems most everybody with conservative leanings was fer it. I was agin it, and even then, I wold have been considered a horrible human being by you.

Glad you have sympathy for Putin.
Were you fer or agin the war in Iraq? Seems most everybody with conservative leanings was fer it. I was agin it, and even then, I wold have been considered a horrible human being by you.

I’m not for or against War. The Death ☠️ isn’t directly affecting me. I’m against idiots and hypocrites who don’t recognize what it’s all really about. What it’s about is “American interests”

My 401K just loves all this death ☠️

Trying to destabilize the second biggest Nuclear ☢️ power in the World might not be the best way of improving our fortunes long term however?

Are we going to poke at China or North Korea next just to see what happens?

We could have ended WW2 earlier if we just let Hitler kill the Jews. Putin is evil, not stupid. If he dared use a nuke against us or another NATO country, he knows he will be wiped from the face of the earth.

We will just poke fun of you. All your opinions are for entertainment.
We could have ended WW2 earlier if we just let Hitler kill the Jews. Putin is evil, not stupid. If he dared use a nuke against us or another NATO country, he knows he will be wiped from the face of the earth.

You or both of you are idiots. Your brain casings are made of hardened steel and the brain/s inside nothing but mush. And DG if all of this is really how you gain amusement I have zero doubt (Karma) will make your ending very long and painful. Your Mental condition will have no consideration.

GTH where you belong both of you.

So sending more money to Ukraine just delays the inevitable surrender and increases the body count on both sides.

I knew there just had to be at least one person left in this Forums who had a working Brain.

IMG_9972.png

Latest posts