Tucker Carlson out at Fox News.

Yep, sure seems that way. A friend of a friend is a contributor at Fox, and by all accounts it sounds like Tucker is going to make out pretty good here.

At the rate they are losing viewers, advertisers are going to follow and that's when the real problems start.

They either admit that they royally effed up and bring him back (unlikely, because Murdoch's ego is even bigger than Trump's) or they buy out his contract to the tune of $15-20M a year. Not bad for a no-show job.

The Dominion settlement was a drop in the bucket compared to the financial fallout here.

Last edited:
PJ Media actually is fairly reputable. They're part of Salem Media Group, who also owns Redstate.com, Townhall.com and syndicates a number of talk radio hosts including Dennis Prager, Hugh Hewitt, and Charlie Kirk. They're also really big into Christian radio.

That automatically makes them a target of the liberals who behind these so-called mediabiasfactcheck.com ratings.

It's sort of like trusting politifact, which is also run by liberals.

Last edited:
PJ media actually is fairly reputable.

The Liberals don't like them, and maybe that's who is behind these so-called mediabiasfactcheck.com ratings.

No it’s not. You’re just totally biased yourself. But however I did check its source and that one came out as very reputable and frankly the story posted “there” makes sense.

Also you can trust whoever you want but most Americans today in their fervor to be loyal to their particular collective have mostly suspended any rational thinking and common sense or I should say just choose to ignore it because it’s more important to try to get the Win over credibility. Sad

Reputable doesn't mean unbiased. If bias were the determining factor for being reputable, there would be no media outlets left in North America.

PJ Media actually is fairly reputable. They're part of Salem Media Group, who also owns Redstate.com, Townhall.com and syndicates a number of talk radio hosts including Dennis Prager, Hugh Hewitt, and Charlie Kirk. They're also really big into Christian radio.

That automatically makes them a target of the liberals who behind these so-called mediabiasfactcheck.com ratings.

Reputable doesn't mean unbiased. If bias were the determining factor for being reputable, there would be no media outlets left in North America.

Even Mediabias admits it’s impossible to take out all biases. We are all Human after all. But I really do prefer trying to get the most honest take I can on things. It really seriously totally pisses me off if I think someone is lying to me and even worse trying to manipulate me.

I like to think I’m at least trying to be enlightened and understand more sides than one of a subject.

Even Mediabias admits it’s impossible to take out all biases. We are all Human after all. But I really do prefer trying to get the most honest take I can on things. It really seriously totally pisses me off if I think someone is lying to me and even worse trying to manipulate me.

I like to think I’m at least trying to be enlightened and understand more sides than one of a subject

I'm letting Real Clear Politics curate a lot of that for me now.

They do a daily recap that will put up a story from some liberal left-leaning rag like Vox or the Atlantic next to something from a more conservative outlet.

By holding your nose and reading both, somewhere in the middle is the real story.

I like to think I’m at least trying to be enlightened and understand more sides than one of a subject.
A news source can be biased and still tell the truth. I see this on both sides.

So, do you think Tucker is still employed by Foxnews?

A news source can be biased and still tell the truth. I see this on both sides.

So, do you think Tucker is still employed by Foxnews?

They had no real legitimate contractual reason to fire him I’m sure so he’s likely still under Contract and currently being paid. He’s just not on the air.

I'm letting Real Clear Politics curate a lot of that for me now.

They do a daily recap that will put up a story from some liberal left-leaning rag like Vox or the Atlantic next to something from a more conservative outlet.

By holding your nose and reading both, somewhere in the middle is the real story.

Left leaning rags and right leaning rags are still rags. Rags are things we use to pick up messes we don’t like.

I try to avoid media rags myself.

Back