Twice The Recognition

Ken MacTiernan

Veteran
Aug 12, 2003
San Diego CA
www.amtausa.com
The AMTA is now in the process of raising funds for TWO bronze busts of Charles E. Taylor. One will go to Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio later next year during one of the University's 40th Anniversary celebrations. This bust will go in the Dunbar Library where there is a replica of the Wright Flyer hanging in their atrium.

The second bust will be donated to the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This bust will be placed next two the existing busts of Orville & Wilbur Wright which are on display in the Academy's library. This bust will be donated once the funds are raised and final details are made regarding the Academy's schedule.

The AMTA web site has two seperate links showing the progress of the donation campaigns. Unlike the Steven F. Udvar - Hazy Center bust where names were not allowed to be placed on the base of the bust indicating the donor's names I am talking with both the University & Academy about having them on these donated busts. Again, as information is finalized it will be updated at WWW.AMTAUSA.COM.

If you know of anyone in these two States whom might be interested in assisting in the purchase of these busts please pass along this information. Thank you.

That’s really great Ken. An outstanding job you have done. I would like to ask a favor though, there seems to be some confusion between the A&P and AMT titles. Some here seem to think they are one in the same as where others think they are not. Would you be so kind as share with us a side-by-side comparison of the requirements for the different/same titles?

That’s really great Ken. An outstanding job you have done. I would like to ask a favor though, there seems to be some confusion between the A&P and AMT titles. Some here seem to think they are one in the same as where others think they are not. Would you be so kind as share with us a side-by-side comparison of the requirements for the different/same titles?

Well A+P's or AMT's have knowledge,skill and integrity. Something that a scab like you PTO doesn't have. Don't you have some butchering to do at your new chop shop? When is your FAA inquiry going to start? How are you going to explain all that pencil whipping at NWA to the FAA?

Well A+P's or AMT's have knowledge,skill and integrity. Something that a scab like you PTO doesn't have.
That’s all fine and dandy Princess sorry that I missed out on those characteristics. In any event since Ken doesn't care to share with us a comparison list between the A&P/AMT Titles I was wondering if you might be willing to share a comparative list with us.

Don't you have some butchering to do at your new chop shop?
Actually no I do not but I do need to go there and pick up my tool box. I get to load it on an AA Aircraft this week. I Will be landing at DFW late Friday morning, how about that hamburger?;)

How are you going to explain all that pencil whipping at NWA to the FAA? When is your FAA inquiry going to start?
I do hate to disappoint you my Dear Princess but there is no FAA inquiry.

Actually no I do not but I do need to go there and pick up my tool box. I get to load it on an AA Aircraft this week.

Since you're unemployed and no longer have access to the SIDA area; you will not be loading your tools on that AA metal!

The AA rampers will slice and dice a SCAB like you. :up:

Ooopps!!!! :shock: I hope you get it back!!! ....at least someday. :blink:

Another scab wrench gypsy job must be ending. Terminated more than likely. :down:

PTO has to move from job to job to keep ahead of the FAA investigators that are constantly after the scab(PTO)with a forged a+p license.

Why doesn't everyone just ignore this clown?... I'm getting tired of every thread moving into a flame-fest.

We know PTO's an idiot. Move on already.

Why doesn't everyone just ignore this clown?... I'm getting tired of every thread moving into a flame-fest.
We know PTO's an idiot. Move on already.
How about you Former ModerAAtor? Do you care to share a comparative list with us? I would do it myself but it would just get slammed so I really need some one such as Ken to step up to the plate.

How do you sell people on an idea then hide the facts about what your selling? I would really like to see a comparative list of A&P/AMT and Charles E. Taylor’s educational and work history before the Wright Brothers invited him to be Americas first AMT. What is so horrible about that?