TWU presidential endorsement "your thoughts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OgieJFK said:
Honest question....What has the democrat party done for union labor lately? NOTHING. You are no longer their core demographic nor have they been for the last 40 years(?).

PS...I'm an independent voter who will be voting for Trump
Good news! You're part of Trump's core demographic.

Bad news: He couldn't care less about your best interests, either.

Reactions: 1 person
Kev3188 said:
Good news! You're part of Trump's core demographic.

Bad news: He couldn't care less about your best interests, either.
And sHillary does? The Clinton's care about one thing only..lining their pockets.

OgieJFK said:
And sHillary does? The Clinton's care about one thing only..lining their pockets.
So why would she give up millions to only earn $400,000?

Do any of you think before posting?

700UW said:

do you?? Bill's speaking engagements price went thru the roof when she was Sec of State,they'll stay that way if she's POTUS.If you want to look unintelligent you're doing a great job.
All you do is repeat what the DEms tell you.

How about you refute anything OgieJFK said? you can't it's all true

Reactions: 2 people
700UW said:

To further profit off the interests of the United States of America just like her proven track record at State.

Borrow your line if you don't mind:

700UW said:
That's a simple one. Have her name in the history books. Why did she run for a Senator position in a state she knew nothing about? New Yorkers generally don't care for southern folk. She may have been from the State of Illinois but we all know her from Arkansas and all the scandals surrounding her and slick Willy. She became a Senator and Secretary of state to get her resume polished up for a future presidential candidate. Hopefully the past will catch up with her soon. To them money is power no matter who they run over. You do realize the FBI is investigating the Clinton Foundation in a separate investigation. More questionable practices from the Clintons.

OgieJFK

​You are a idiot . I only work 2 days a week now. I have not always worked only 2 day. You got a Big mouth on this forums. Come look me up in Miami and we can discuss this unperson. or post your name and I can come to you. But you won't do either because you only talk tuff behind a hidden name. 

Luck has nothing to do with meeting my wife. I have very big hands.   

also a very big foot to stink up chicken **** racist azz.

700UW said:

So you are voting for Hillary then? I just want to make sure before I use "labels" on you next.

OgieJFK said:
So you are voting for Hillary then? I just want to make sure before I use "labels" on you next.
lol he'd vote for Lucifer if there was a (D) beside his name

Reactions: 2 people
OgieJFK said:

He is, as he works on her campaign and wears it like a badge of honor.

Not sure why anyone would openly admit that but hey.... 

Reactions: 1 person
The Truth Will Set U Free said:
OgieJFK

​You are a idiot . I only work 2 days a week now. I have not always worked only 2 day. You got a Big mouth on this forums. Come look me up in Miami and we can discuss this unperson. or post your name and I can come to you. But you won't do either because you only talk tuff behind a hidden name. 

Luck has nothing to do with meeting my wife. I have very big hands.   

also a very big foot to stink up chicken #### racist ###.
Challenge accepted champ. DM me when you are coming to NYC. We can meet where the old AA freight house was..it's a dust bowl now. Then we'll see who is getting the foot up the caboose. I have a distinct dislike for homophobic, racist, sexist, misogynistic dirt bags so this should be very fun.
2f94fe5da679ea95cff6162f8fc44932b7a57d9ebbb6b7c9512405a68402bef7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.