Maybe Hillary Won't Run After All?...

eolesen

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
Former Clinton press secretary questions if Hillary will actually run...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2628189/White-House-press-secretary-Bill-Clinton-not-convinced-theres-going-Hillary-2016-campaign.html

McCurry said he wasn't sure Hillary would want to go through the hassle of running again at this stage in her life, especially when 'she's doing terrific work' and 'finding other ways to make a contribution.'

'We all know what running for president is like,' McCurry said. 'It's kind of hanging around in Manchester, New Hampshire... at the local Denny's shaking hands with a lot of sometimes less-than-interesting local political people.'

'She's going to do that for the next two and a half years at age 65 when she could be doing all this great stuff on a global stage? I don't know. I think that's why she hasn't said, "I'm doing it." '

Bevan pointed out during the conversation that becoming a grandmother may factor into Hillary's decision, as well.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Clintons were to use former staffers to float the trial balloon on this. And yes, maybe Karl Rove was on to something regarding her health issues...

Reactions: 1 person
it would be interesting to see who would step up to take on Biden then, if she bails late then it may be tough for anyone to put together the kind of organization to do it.

I suspect we'll know shortly after the midterms and how the Senate gets split.

If she bails, I suspect you'll see far a bloodier primary process for the Dems than what people are hoping to see from the GOP. They'll be tripping over each other to distance themselves from Obama, except for Biden, who will be pretty much in chains, so to speak.

1560412_10151902055411733_826736032_n.jpg

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

THAT will be eolesen and the Georgia half-wit...'southwind,..............................if HILL doesn't run  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH,...............and how come we NEVER HEAR any of the regular REPLUGS on hear....' panting and Groaning' about the likes of CRUZ, or PAUL, or HUCKLEBERRY, or EVEN (the)  'BUSH  ?

How come ??   WHY ??