Twu Professionals

TWU informer

Veteran
Nov 4, 2003
Greetings,

I recieved this audio file via e-mail of TWU professionals in action.

This audio contains compiled recordings from TWU Local Union Meetings, TWU Horizon Air Debate, Brady Theater Debate, and Voice Messages Left by TWU Cultist.

Enjoy...

stooge mp3

Be careful what you say, it might be recorded.

What the heck was that??? Are you trying to get in the "mixing" business now Informer?

You did a really good job at taking statements out of context Informer!! I heard those comments personally. Impressive!! You sure are getting good at that!!

Oh, and I too will see to it (personally) that you don't win, along with the other TWU supporters who are fighting you!!

twuer said:
What the heck was that??? Are you trying to get in the "mixing" business now Informer?

You did a really good job at taking statements out of context Informer!! I heard those comments personally. Impressive!! You sure are getting good at that!!

Oh, and I too will see to it (personally) that you don't win, along with the other TWU supporters who are fighting you!!
If you want learn something about taking comments out of context, then just simply look at the TWU flyer that takes Stewart's comments regarding being over-manned in Tulsa out of context and distributes the flyer at the debate and across the system. Even the AFL-CIO representative read the same out of context statement at the AFW Team TWU Rally while claiming AMFA wants to get rid of everybody.

It appears your "team" can dish it out, but cannot take it. If you don't wish to be subjected to something, then don't use that tactic against others. The Golden Rule will apply as always.

Typical Industrial Unionist, whining about activity you are experts at!

twuer said:
Since very few people were at the Horizon Debate, I guess we now know who you are now don't we? Yes, most of that audio was from non other than Dennis Burchette himself.

Dang it!!! That had a hell of a twu beat!!!! You reallly got your groove on informer!!!!

Puff Daddy got nothing on you dude!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The vote is coming soon!!!!! I can't wait to jump on the AMFA dance floor!!!!
:up: :up: :up:

Twuer, I didn't see ya on Saturday??? What happened???

AMFA ROCKS!!!!!

TWU informer said:
twuer said:
Since very few people were at the Horizon Debate, I guess we now know who you are now don't we? Yes, most of that audio was from non other than Dennis Burchette himself.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You think you know!! I knew that was Dennis, everyone who hears it knows it is Dennis and we all know what he was really talking about when he said those things you have in you soundbites.

Gotcha thinkin' don't I Dave!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rumor has it twuer will be the first rat to jump ship. Don't even think about it. We need you right where you're at!!

Making history at AA...........1 card at a time!!

Keep the Faith......VOTE AMFA!!

Wow, there were plenty of copies of the stooge rap out today.

Evryone likes a good laugh every now and then.

Stop the Bus..I Want Off! said:
Rumor has it twuer will be the first rat to jump ship. Don't even think about it. We need you right where you're at!!

Making history at AA...........1 card at a time!!

Keep the Faith......VOTE AMFA!!
Sorry Bus, I don't follow you. Jump what ship? :huh:

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
TWUer,

How low will the twu take our wages and benefits, before the twu says enough is enough?
"SCAB, SCAB, SCAB"

The AMFA is the most democratic union known to man!
The TWU doesn't value seniority!
The TWU is old and outdated!

Stooge Rap

BROTHER KRUSE!
BROTHER KRUSE!
BROTHER KRUSE!

The AMFA is the most democratic union known to man!
JUST READ THE CONSTITUTION

The TWU doesn't value seniority!
JUST ASK ALL THE HIGH SENIOR GUYS THAT WANTED TO BID OVER TO THE
NEW 737 LINE, BUT COULDN'T BECAUSE THE COMPANY FILLED IT WITH SURPLUS MECHANICS.

The TWU is old and outdated!
NO TWO ENDS ABOUT IT.

BROTHER KRUSE