Something Smells Like Feces= Must Be The TWU ATD

Don't post this kind of thing on company property.
It is a violation of labor laws.
This kind of thing was posted on company property at SWA for the last AMFA national election and was the cause of us having to have a revote.

If that is the case, then these surely are violations inside company property:

3cbecc8f5b628df0435d397f7ff87ee9.jpg

ff784a5dd8a0bb9ce03859cbf26a8fd7.jpg

I would like to clarify something that some may have interpreted something I posted/e-mailed incorrectly. The twu atd has a long history of being accountable and rewarding those who willingly put the international's well being before that of the membership. It has been suggested that our ASAP ERC members all make 2 hrs. o/t a day. This is not true. There are many good men and women within the twu Local structure that are by the simple fact they are an elected official are "guilty by association" and that everyone is unaccountable like atd officials.

If my posts/opinions are taken out of context I apologize to those outstanding men and women who fight the good fight FOR our craft & profession.

Go AMFA!

Reactions: 1 person
No, it is a Miami Title II thing. Tony Bernell, who is running agains Eddie Suarez, was able to find 12 people to hold up stenciled signs and a manager to take the picture! That is Bernell, as he posed in front of the manager, like an eighteen year old ready to rumble. The sad part is 2 of the guys holding the signs had to help him off the knee. Bernell was also in to 2010 negotiations and voted to bring the POS TA back. Tony was also the guy who made the motion to eliminate any motion for regional pay in high cost stations like MIAMI, BOSTON, andWest COAST!!!!! He is a Team TWU player with a long history of making sure AA gets whatever it needs.

Reactions: 1 person
No, it is a Miami Title II thing. Tony Bernell, who is running agains Eddie Suarez, was able to find 12 people to hold up stenciled signs and a manager to take the picture! That is Bernell, as he posed in front of the manager, like an eighteen year old ready to rumble. The sad part is 2 of the guys holding the signs had to help him off the knee. Bernell was also in to 2010 negotiations and voted to bring the POS TA back. Tony was also the guy who made the motion to eliminate any motion for regional pay in high cost stations like MIAMI, BOSTON, andWest COAST!!!!! He is a Team TWU player with a long history of making sure AA gets whatever it needs.
Thanks