First To Offer To Debate? Amfa Vs. Twu

TWU informer

Veteran
Nov 4, 2003
After watching CIO and the gang of TWU liars attempt to use timelines, tulsa world articles, and fliers, to claim they offered to debate first.

I thought we could clear up the rhetorical arguements using a video that stars no other than Art Luby and Kirk Wells of TEAM TWU.

This video clip is directly from Noon AMFA Info Meeting at Sheraton Hotel in Tulsa on September 12th, 2003.

Listen and watch as the truth is exposed about the offer of a formal debate. AMFA has even gone one step further than the offer in the video, they are paying the FULL COST of the BRADY THEATER, instead of only half the cost. You cant get much better than TEAM TWU on video, and good audio to drive home the factual truth.

Enjoy:

This Video Does NOT LIE like TEAM TWU does.

THE CIO PROFESSED TIME LINE

Time line

September 9 TWU members show up at the USAir meeting and get kicked out by dell-femine himself.

September 12 TWU members get kicked out at all 3 meetings, does not allow Art Luby to attend.TWU Informer Modification - September 12th, AMFA Organizers made the OFFER OF DEBATE AT THE BRADY THEATER!

December Amfa challenges TWU for a debate thru the Tulsa world.

December 15 fliers show up asking for a debate with the TWU no time just a flyer.

December 22 4pm TWU takes the offer up and has requested a date of January 15th.

December 22 7pm Fliers show up on the Internet from Amfa with their own time and date.

December 22 10pm Dave Stewart shows up at work to pass out hundreds of fliers in a childish attempt to deceive the members into believing they were the ones to initiate a time first.

Amfa wantabes really think the members are stupid, if anyone thinks otherwise is living in a fantasy world.

The TWU has stood up and has taken Amfa up on the offer. With instructions on who to contact for any inquiries. This shows a definite lack of professionalism on AMFA’s part to do what they are attempting to do. If they had any honesty and morals they would have sent a letter to the appropriate contact. Since they have chosen to lie and deceive why would they do any different in representing you?

The time is January 15th at noon and 4pm. As per the Instructions anyone is welcome to attend. I am sure the proper TWU members will be present to debate at that time and the TWU has no intentions to be dictated to by a group who has stooped to new lows.

I'm sure if amfa comes down to earth and acts like professionals and contacts the TWU in a professional manner than some items may be changed. The date has been set and will probably not be changed. Just think amfa wantabes will not have to beg for the money to rent a place.

In 1970's, the Flight Attendants of American Airlines voted to leave the TWU via an NMB Election and join the APFA.

I have uploaded the 1977 version of TWU solicitations to stay with the TWU. Notice if you will the same story and claims that we hear today. It appears the TWU even used the "seperate local" scam on the Flight Attendants also. :shock:

Interestingly enough, notice this statement on page two of this document:

From a 1977 TWU Flier

"The Flight Attendants of the TWU are 20,000 strong -- That kind of strenght is what the labor movement is all about"

NOTE: AMFA is now 20,000 strong and the TWU claims that only qualifies and a "stand-alone" small organization. <_<

What a joke, the TWU has become via their own documents!

Strength in Numers - Smoke and Mirrors

Mr. Informer, I do not believe I am on a film of yours. I have never attended an AMFA function, in town or out. Now I am on film , but you do not want to see me and my farm animal act, not pretty. Have a safe New Year's and good luck to both sides on your debate.

Calvin said:
Mr. Informer, I do not believe I am on a film of yours. I have never attended an AMFA function, in town or out. Now I am on film , but you do not want to see me and my farm animal act, not pretty. Have a safe New Year's and good luck to both sides on your debate.
Thank You Calvin.

Happy New Year to You and Yours.

Some of your comments lead me to believe that you may be affiliated with the TWU, but not an AA employee.