TWU562/Owens supports Jim Little!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTheory

Mar 6, 2009
Local 562
Well TeAAm TWU is back from the convention.

Funny how Local 562 sends SEVEN officers to the convention and they get only three delegates. I guess the other four were enjoying the sights. My union dues at work.

No opposition to Little fom Owens/Schalk. So I can surmise that they voted for him and support his agenda. I hope they can work with him to get us a contract. I wont hold my breath.

Funny how Local 562 sends SEVEN officers to the convention and they get only three delegates. I guess the other four were enjoying the sights. My union dues at work.

No opposition to Little fom Owens/Schalk. So I can surmise that they voted for him and support his agenda. I hope they can work with him to get us a contract. I wont hold my breath.

Your "theory" is based upon what? Have you spoken with Bob or Chuck? Let me guess, you probably will not even go to the next union meeting to ask questions or listen to the facts as they happened. that's my "theory".

Your "theory" is based upon what? Have you spoken with Bob or Chuck? Let me guess, you probably will not even go to the next union meeting to ask questions or listen to the facts as they happened. that's my "theory".

I can assure you, my facts are in order. You should ask Owens/Schalk if you have any doubts. As far as my attendance at union meetings, start another thread.

I can assure you, my facts are in order. You should ask Owens/Schalk if you have any doubts. As far as my attendance at union meetings, start another thread.
I figure I'll report to the Local membership first before I go into details here.

OK Ken; You got your answer from the horses mouth. Happy? BTW. did you support Zimmerman for his new spot in the International? Funny how things turn out.

Pretty much.

At the very least you and your board are fiscally irresponsible. At the worst crooks of the highest order. You are all probably somwhere in between.

SHAME ON YOU ALL for spending the treasury of Local 562 on a 5 day paid vacation to Las Vegas!!! REMEMBER only THREE of you needed to be there!!!

7 rooms plus 30 days of lost time plus meals. $8400.00 in lost time alone. All just to give Little a very large cheer!

Not once was a motion made, or the membership made aware of this extravagant expense! When were you going to let us know? Or were you?

Just bury it in the financial report and hope nobody sees it? HIPOCRITES!! ALL OF YOU!!

M-theory, approach me at work and talk to me about your theory. I would ask you but I do not know who you are of course. We then can debate on the board together.

M-theory, approach me at work and talk to me about your theory. I would ask you but I do not know who you are of course. We then can debate on the board together.

No.......You will be held accountable here...Where all the world can see.

You and your board can answer here...or not. Your choice.

Not knowing the facts of what happened and making accusations based on conjecture is never good.

But if I may, allow a “Littleâ€￾ supposition myself here. The delegates may have voted against the Internationals agenda and it wouldn't make any difference since any vote that occurs is based on a simple yae or nae vote and whoever can yell the loudest. Even then, the one who's running the show, i.e. Little, can announce the result of any vote as he wants.

The fix here would for the DOL to interject and force a legitimate voting system on the convention. Kind of like “Who wants to be a millionaire?â€￾, audience vote. Not sure that's ever going to happen.

Also, was there some choice? Did some one run against Little?

The best thing that could happen here is for each local to put out a report as to what occurred day by day, vote by vote, i.e., some transparency? At least this will give you an idea of how your money was spent.

Not knowing the facts of what happened and making accusations based on conjecture is never good.

But if I may, allow a “Littleâ€￾ supposition myself here. The delegates may have voted against the Internationals agenda and it wouldn't make any difference since any vote that occurs is based on a simple yae or nae vote and whoever can yell the loudest. Even then, the one who's running the show, i.e. Little, can announce the result of any vote as he wants.

The fix here would for the DOL to interject and force a legitimate voting system on the convention. Kind of like “Who wants to be a millionaire?â€￾, audience vote. Not sure that's ever going to happen.

Also, was there some choice? Did some one run against Little?

The best thing that could happen here is for each local to put out a report as to what occurred day by day, vote by vote, i.e., some transparency? At least this will give you an idea of how your money was spent.

Hello Conehead;

I have only posted facts. I would have liked for my delegates to stand up to Little. Even a loss would show he has opposition, which could in theory grow. None of my delegates had the gumption to run against Little, or even a lesser position on the ticket. So we must assume that they support him.
I also expect them not to waste my dues. One alternate at the convention would have been sufficient. Its not a party.....................Or is it???

Surf and turf every day, crown, penthouse suites, limos, cuban cigars, you name it, party on.. :up:

M-theory
why don't you go ask Harry,angel, and Angelo (alternates) their opinion on them attending the convention and report back what they say. Or is this just about Bob and myself?

Well it is interesting that Chuck and Bob both removed from Office previously by Little and the fact that Little was the one who pointed out the Consitution doesn't require membership ratification of agreements now gets the votes from the two removed.

He is really that good at manipulation of elected officials?
What did he promise you two?

It sure appears we have completed the TWU circle that goes from "we are going to get elected and change the TWU" to "Now we just cannot tell everyone want happened".

The TWU sucks and is full of corruption and BS.

Once a guy gets elected and manilupated by the quid pro quo doings of the leadership, even the best intentions become corrupted also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back