A Letter from Jim Little

I would like to congratulate Mr. Little, and Mr. Yingst for there recent advances within the TWU. It should be comfort to the ATD represented membership that we now have two representatives from within the airline division serving in such high capacity. Some of the posters within this forum who are detractors fail to recognize such achievement, and are consumed by their own ignorance to criticize and throw the cement mixers into the river before the pillars are built that support the bridge.....

Again, Congratulations :up:

I would like to congratulate Mr. Little, and Mr. Yingst for there recent advances within the TWU. It should be comfort to the ATD represented membership that we now have two representatives from within the airline division serving in such high capacity. Some of the posters within this forum who are detractors fail to recognize such achievement, and are consumed by their own ignorance to criticize and throw the cement mixers into the river before the pillars are built that support the bridge.....

Ignorance is more like ignoring the 20 year past, and failing to realize the TWU bridge was built by Communist and therefore has no pillars in the design. Only upper structure power only, no bottom up foundation.

The TWU "bridge" has a cracked foundation and the next flood of concessions will wipe us all out. :rant:

Glad to see you agree that this Dues Collection Agency SUCKS.

amfaman, It was not that I was in agreement with the above posters. It was more to the affirmation to the point in my post that they chose to capture and respond as detractors.....Sorry, for misleading ;)

mis·lead·ing

confusing or deceptive: likely or deliberately intended to confuse people or give them a false idea of something

-mis·lead·ing·ly, adv
Encarta ® World English Dictionary

amfaman, It was not that I was in agreement with the above posters. It was more to the affirmation to the point in my post that they chose to capture and respond as detractors.....Sorry, for misleading.
So does that mean your in favor of our Dues Collection Agency? :eek: :down:

mis·lead·ing

confusing or deceptive: likely or deliberately intended to confuse people or give them a false idea of something
-mis·lead·ing·ly, adv
Encarta ® World English Dictionary

When the name Jim Little is brought up "misleading" is perfectly applicable.

So whats Jim's plan? Where will his "bridge" lead to? We already know, more concessions, more excuses and more of blaming the membership while he sits back and collects his big salaries and does nothing.

So does that mean your in favor of our Dues Collection Agency? :eek: :down:

To clarify your question. I'm an active and supportive member of my union of choice the TWU. And am willing to participate in the dues collection process required of me ever other Friday. I as well am a contributer to the Cope fund......

To clarify your question. I'm an active and supportive member of my union of choice the TWU. And am willing to participate in the dues collection process required of me ever other Friday. I as well am a contributer to the Cope fund......
So your not only a supporter of that Dues Collection Agency that pretends to be a union, you willfully participate in the fleecing of its members as being an active member.

Thanks for the clarification, although I was already aware you blindly followed the Kremlin from you previous post.

Union of choice? What other unions were you allowed to vote for? If you weren't allowed to vote due to a long list of dead people being included in any eligibility list I'll understand.

"I would like to congratulate Mr. Little, and Mr. Yingst for there recent advances within the TWU."

Gee, I thought that you were going to say, " I would like to congratulate Mr. Little and Mr. Yingst for their recent ELECTED advances within the TWU."

Tell me again when I can expect my ballot to vote on these positions. Since I participate in the dues collection process shouldn't I get to vote on international positions?

By the way, tell me how much these positions earn and if they too "shared the sacrifice" like I have. Thanks for any information you might have.

Ken,the election was rigged! Kirk Wells :wub: should have won by a landslide! That's who I voted for! Kirk was the most qualified candidate,because he is a convicted felon. The TWU's mafia ties would have been an excellent match with Kirk, because Kirky knows all about writing Hot checks. I think Jim Little stuffed the ballot box don't you?

Union of choice? What other unions were you allowed to vote for? If you weren't allowed to vote due to a long list of dead people being included in any eligibility list I'll understand.

"I would like to congratulate Mr. Little, and Mr. Yingst for there recent advances within the TWU."

Gee, I thought that you were going to say, " I would like to congratulate Mr. Little and Mr. Yingst for their recent ELECTED advances within the TWU."

Tell me again when I can expect my ballot to vote on these positions. Since I participate in the dues collection process shouldn't I get to vote on international positions?

By the way, tell me how much these positions earn and if they too "shared the sacrifice" like I have. Thanks for any information you might have.

Hey Ken, I'm glad you were able to visit this forum and engage me on my thoughts. I have some interesting information for you regarding Charlie...... I find it rather amusing that you hold Charles Taylor at such high regard since he primarily was a Machinist. Yes he is recognized as one of the aviation pioneers. But Ken, he was a Machinist by trade. In the past I have done some reading on Mr. Taylor and I have read some interesting stuff about the man. He once wished to be able to learn to fly, but was discouraged by the Wright brothers due to his value to their agenda. Why would a machinist be so valuble to these men? Could it be that they recognized that he was the "CORE" to the advancement of their new idea? Their theroy of yesteryear still applies today in the aviation overhaul community. I have often wondered if the old saying in the Machine Shops of "If we build it, they will come", could have come from Charlie himself. Again, thank you for holding true the history, and tradition of the Machinist in such high regard.......HSS

Oh, and Ken one other point.

With no sketches, there was no Charlie, with no Charlie, there was no motor, with no motor, well that pretty well sum's it up don't you think...... ;)

Hey Ken, I'm glad you were able to visit this forum and engage me on my thoughts. I have some interesting information for you regarding Charlie...... I find it rather amusing that you hold Charles Taylor at such high regard since he primarily was a Machinist. Yes he is recognized as one of the aviation pioneers. But Ken, he was a Machinist by trade. In the past I have done some reading on Mr. Taylor and I have read some interesting stuff about the man. He once wished to be able to learn to fly, but was discouraged by the Wright brothers due to his value to their agenda. Why would a machinist be so valuble to these men? Could it be that they recognized that he was the "CORE" to the advancement of their new idea? Their theroy of yesteryear still applies today in the aviation overhaul community. I have often wondered if the old saying in the Machine Shops of "If we build it, they will come", could have come from Charlie himself. Again, thank you for holding true the history, and tradition of the Machinist in such high regard.......HSS

Oh, and Ken one other point.

With no sketches, there was no Charlie, with no Charlie, there was no motor, with no motor, well that pretty well sum's it up don't you think...... ;)

So what is a machinist doing pushing the TWU? Shouldnt you be pushing for the International MACHINISTS Association?