U to start advertizing?

Dea Certe

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
I just read the article with Dr. Bonner. He mentions some interesting syneries with U and the newpapers. Could this mean -GASP- US Airways will actually start advertizing our product?
If so, I am happy to know this! It''s a bit embarrassing out west to have to explain who US Airways is every time I write a check on my credit union account. And I''m sure more west coast folks would consider giving US a call next time they wish to travel east.
Please let this happen! But first, let''s move from Terminal One where SW is now the King. Nothing against SW, but the security lines in the early morning are awfully long.

Heard a news (or maybe traffic) segment this morning brought to you by US Airways with service to blah blah blah Caribbean destinations.... I was pleasantly surprised

Dea:

Another benefit is that the new advertising discussed between Eric Bird and David Bronner is that this may cost US Airways next to nothing.

Chip

Those old PSA wounds are still healing out there. There's a lot of people on the West coast who know EXACTLY what USAirways is.

If the LAX 10 year plan goes full speed ahead, there won't be a terminal 1 left at the end of it all.