Ual F/a Chaos

Your right 767,

Some of these folks need to get a life.

Good luck to all of you at UAL, I have many friends there and wish the best for you during these tough times (and all of us for that matter).

767jetz said:
Great. Just what we need. Another bottom-feeder. :down:

Go back to WN and leave the UA business to us. Those of you waiting for UA to roll over and die for your own self preservation... you are wasting your time here.

You just motivate the rest of us to come back and become your worst nightmare. :up:
[post="268579"][/post]​

WNrforlife said:
What happened to the strike that ya'll said would take place if your pensions were cancelled? Whats wrong, was it all talk, or what? <_< <_< <_<
[post="268552"][/post]​
You idiot. I don't work for UAL but your posts are nothing but flame bait! You think Luv is invincible. Interesting. Your company would've lost money the last 5 quarters if it wasn't for fuel hedges. So what is your business plan when you pay 50$ oil. Your time will come.. :down:

767jetz said:
Great. Just what we need. Another bottom-feeder. :down:

Yeah, that my job!!! ;)

Maybe 767jetz does not like a taste of his own medicine that he has been prescribing at the Usairways boards. :down:

Could this be a case of the preverbial "do as I say and not as I do"

BottomFeeder said:
Maybe 767jetz does not like a taste of his own medicine that he has been prescribing at the Usairways boards. :down:

Could this be a case of the preverbial "do as I say and not as I do"
[post="269014"][/post]​

Really? When did I ever go to the US board and hope they would roll over for the benefit of the rest of the industry? When did I ever urge anyone to strike their company ?

You must have me confused with someone else dude. :rolleyes:

Its all sabre rattling at UAL. Noise goes away in a few seconds.
NOW, if this is AMR in a few months you'll see ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:up:

WNrforlife said:
Just goes to show that union leadership is absolutely worthless. :p :p :p
[post="268787"][/post]​

Hey Einstein,

You happen to work for one of the most heavily unionized workforces in the industry. :blink:
As usual, another misguided, asinine post. :down:

Skyyggoddess said:
I am very impressed by these UAL flight attendants. Do not listen to the naysayers. Obviously if no one ever took a stand, change would not happen. I believe it is important for the BOD to see the worker as human beings. It doesn't hurt to point out that these same human beings are mad.
You all are heroes.
Terry Casto
AAL flight attendant
[post="267417"][/post]​
BRAVO UAL F/A"S, couldnt agree more AA F/a! Someone has to take a stand and thank goodness UA's f/a's have done so. This UAL mgmt crap is reminisent of Eastern and Lorenzo, and TWA and Carl Ichan!! Best of luckto everyone at UAL!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :up: :up: