Acastino

Mar 17, 2018
United Airlines is a mess, totally tone deaf about service for customers. If you ship a dog with them, their process seems to be to put the dog on any plane that has room in cargo, regardless of where the dog is supposed to go. If you bring a dog on board, their process is to put it in the overhead bin where it will not inconvenience the flight attendant during the flight. If they need a seat for one of their employees, their process is to drag a paying customer off the plane and beat him up. If you need to fly to see a parent who is dying they take you off the plane and tell you to fly some other time. I have not flown on United for two years and I want nothing to do with them.

Sorry to admit, but yes the dog scenario is correct. Every station is just supposed to get that dog out of their station to whatever one isnt over weight restriction. Which frankly has resulted in dogs all over the damn place on sides of the world it had no business being on in the first place. That is true. As for the other accusations ive never worked those departments so dont have a say. But I believe it.