UAL may bid for CAL or DAL

If it winds up being UA/DL, THAT will make for a AMAZING game of "musical chairs, for US/CO/NW and AA.

Keeping in mind that AA/NW and to a certain extent CO, might want to remain "Idies"(Independents), but Parker will(again) set the "dominoes" into motion.

AH, but THEN it gets even trickier !

In a senario like that, if I were parker, I'd go after CO, because of a number of reasons.

First, US could re-locate all their International flying to EWR, which would be a LOT more agreeable to US's loyal INT. customers, than having to go to JFK.

Second, if Parker went after NW, THAT would (most likely) IGNITE AA, a contest that Parker could not/would not win.

Third.

Parker does'nt have the "juice" to go after AA.

And lastly,

If it goes UA/DL, and CO/NW...AND AA stands "alone", then US/HP might find themselves in "DEEP DOGGGY DOO" !!!

BOY, from an AA perspective(mine), this is FUN to watch !

NH/BB's

If it winds up being UA/DL, THAT will make for a AMAZING game of "musical chairs, for US/CO/NW and AA.

Keeping in mind that AA/NW and to a certain extent CO, might want to remain "Idies"(Independents), but Parker will(again) set the "dominoes" into motion.

AH, but THEN it gets even trickier !

In a senario like that, if I were parker, I'd go after CO, because of a number of reasons.

First, US could re-locate all their International flying to EWR, which would be a LOT more agreeable to US's loyal INT. customers, than having to go to JFK.

Second, if Parker went after NW, THAT would (most likely) IGNITE AA, a contest that Parker could not/would not win.

Third.

Parker does'nt have the "juice" to go after AA.

And lastly,

If it goes UA/DL, and CO/NW...AND AA stands "alone", then US/HP might find themselves in "DEEP DOGGGY DOO" !!!
BOY, from an AA perspective(mine), this is FUN to watch !

NH/BB's
What? Why would Parker go after AA? The idea was that he could create more "value" with a merger including a carrier in BK.

What? Why would Parker go after AA? The idea was that he could create more "value" with a merger including a carrier in BK.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Iteswell,

YES, your right, Parker probably would'nt "TRY" to go after AA.

My point in the above was, If AA "stood alone", what does US/Parker do for an Encore, if US is on the dance floor ALONE ???

Frontier...B6..Air Tran..??

NONE of THOSE carriers would help US !!

NH/BB's

Does it make you feel good to say that?

The manner in which several US Airways employees have conducted themselves in this forum only reinforces my opinion that Delta and US Airways are culturally incompatible. Our groups obviously have different values and a very different mindset.

If i had to hear more sh%t -- DELTA employees laughed and prodded USAIR employees during their BKS -- making a mockery... now the tides have turned and you have a better culture ... I think not... Delta is now no ones delta but the banks and creditors so get used to it... and no Delta isn't the foossshhillzzlleeee so get over yourself, b/c UAL will take a stapler to your ass and your name will be gone... Delta - no longer!!!

and no Delta isn't the foossshhillzzlleeee so get over yourself, b/c UAL will take a stapler to your ass and your name will be gone... Delta - no longer!!!

Another well educated US flight attendant I see.
Seriously, use a spell check next time. Everyone knows it's spelled forzizzle.

Does it make you feel good to say that?

The manner in which several US Airways employees have conducted themselves in this forum only reinforces my opinion that Delta and US Airways are culturally incompatible. Our groups obviously have different values and a very different mindset.

Yes, two different sets of values-absolutely!! Need I say "Pan Am". US Air, Piedmont, Mohamwk, Empire, PSA, Trump Shuttle, AWA...all date of hire. Delta-Pan Am-I'm sorry, you will need to reapply for your job even though you have been here forever....

Did someone say.......

_Shizzle.jpg

Another well educated US flight attendant I see.
Seriously, use a spell check next time. Everyone knows it's spelled forzizzle.

excuse me - but i was mocking the deltoids in Hotlanta for your reading pleasure... I would venture to say there is no right or wrong way to spell the ghetto verbage that oozzeesss from the sides of the lips in atlanta..

excuse me - but i was mocking the deltoids in Hotlanta for your reading pleasure... I would venture to say there is no right or wrong way to spell the ghetto verbage that oozzeesss from the sides of the lips in atlanta..

And I assuming the satirical nature of my post escaped you?
Never mind.

Back