UAL NRSA Assistance

s80dude

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
USA
Is there a special number for other airline employee to call United directly and make your flight listing, or do you just call the main res number during off peak times?

Secondly, when standing by with a ZED fare, if economy goes out full, even with open seats in premium cabins, will they still accomodate you? The FlyZed website is giving my flight a Green Smiley face, but the UAL website shows economy full. I will have a back up, but I want to know how UA works in those situations.

Thanks for your help and feel free to PM me instead of posting....

s80due

Is there a special number for other airline employee to call United directly and make your flight listing, or do you just call the main res number during off peak times?

Secondly, when standing by with a ZED fare, if economy goes out full, even with open seats in premium cabins, will they still accomodate you? The FlyZed website is giving my flight a Green Smiley face, but the UAL website shows economy full. I will have a back up, but I want to know how UA works in those situations.

Thanks for your help and feel free to PM me instead of posting....

s80due

S80 Dude, call 800-UAL-LIST, then follow the promps, to answer your other question generally domestic if there is a seat yes, international first NO, business yes, problem is with upgrades they generally fill both first and business, anything left over goes to UAL employees, good luck.
Ron

Back