WN NRSA Help Request (PIT-TPA 22Nov)

Molykote

Nov 20, 2011
Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone could help me with a description of flight loads on 22Nov2011 from PIT-TPA. I have my ZED passes in hand (purchased today) and would like to know if getting on any of the following flights is likely.

All flights are PIT-TPA nonstop. I'd be travelling with my wife for a total of 2 passengers. All of the ZED info I have from my employer lists FL flights as a subset of WN flights, so if some idea of FL1038 loads could be given as well I'd appreciate it.

WN769 @ 07:25

WN2976 @ 11:45

WN865 @ 16:00

FL1038 @ 14:24

I am an experienced non-rev, but never interlined on WN before. I presume that I'll simply call the pass travel number provided by my employer and ask to be listed on our desired flight. I also assume that if I list for the 7:25 that I can simply be rolled over to the next available flight standby list if I courteously ask the gate agent after the hypothetical full flight departs without me. If there's more to this, any assistance would be appreciated.

As an industry employee, I understand the sensitivity of this info, so PM/e-mail etc would be fine by me (and even vague flight load descriptions would be helpful).

Thanks.

Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone could help me with a description of flight loads on 22Nov2011 from PIT-TPA. I have my ZED passes in hand (purchased today) and would like to know if getting on any of the following flights is likely.

All flights are PIT-TPA nonstop. I'd be travelling with my wife for a total of 2 passengers. All of the ZED info I have from my employer lists FL flights as a subset of WN flights, so if some idea of FL1038 loads could be given as well I'd appreciate it.

WN769 @ 07:25

WN2976 @ 11:45

WN865 @ 16:00

FL1038 @ 14:24

I am an experienced non-rev, but never interlined on WN before. I presume that I'll simply call the pass travel number provided by my employer and ask to be listed on our desired flight. I also assume that if I list for the 7:25 that I can simply be rolled over to the next available flight standby list if I courteously ask the gate agent after the hypothetical full flight departs without me. If there's more to this, any assistance would be appreciated.

As an industry employee, I understand the sensitivity of this info, so PM/e-mail etc would be fine by me (and even vague flight load descriptions would be helpful).

Thanks.

Only a "couple" of seats open on the second two of the Southwest flights listed..

I would never try and non-rev on the days leading up to thanksgiving..

Thanks guys. I am aware of the problems with NRSA travel at this time of year but figured some knowledge about the extra non-stop option couldn't hurt.

Latest posts

Back