UAL Teamsters

UnionAMT

Advanced
Feb 15, 2008
Delta mechanics, the UAL mechanics are voting February 26 to join the Teamsters union. The news letters their group have produced are worth reading.( You'll find them on the Teamsters web page, under the airline division.) These people are techs just like you. They went from building an organizing committee to, signing on enough people through the authorization cards to petition, to an election.
This is not something that you can't do. The difference between them and you... they made the decision to do it, and did it. All it takes is initiative, less than it took for you to get your A&P license.

Delta mechanics, the UAL mechanics are voting February 26 to join the Teamsters union. The news letters their group have produced are worth reading.( You'll find them on the Teamsters web page, under the airline division.) These people are techs just like you. They went from building an organizing committee to, signing on enough people through the authorization cards to petition, to an election.
This is not something that you can't do. The difference between them and you... they made the decision to do it, and did it. All it takes is initiative, less than it took for you to get your A&P license.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SAVE your precious breath.

Those good ol boys in HOT-LANTA are(Decades old) DL Kool-aid-a-holics.
There is ZERO hope, they are (way) "TOO FAR GONE"

"Yowser MASSA", I be good AMT, and I'll NEVER EVER call in Sick Again !!!!!!!!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SAVE your precious breath.

Those good ol boys in HOT-LANTA are(Decades old) DL Kool-aid-a-holics.
There is ZERO hope, they are (way) "TOO FAR GONE"

"Yowser MASSA", I be good AMT, and I'll NEVER EVER call in Sick Again !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, talk like that helps too. Makes me not want to admit that I grew up in the Northeast. People like you are an embarrassment.

I am embarrased by you in this remark. Classless.

Its the same thing we have been hearing for years. There is little respect for guys with that attitude.

Latest posts

Back