" Uh, Oh. Steve Bannon Protege , "Judge ROY " is a DIDDLER"

f_BaIkja

http://therightscoop.com/heres-al-frankens-lame-response-to-the-allegations/
How about this one? And he says he may run against Trump in 2020? I don't think that's his wife!
23722275_2058445657723334_2520420881943946129_n.jpg

DUH......

DTSPC20 said:

Editing your post after the fact does not change the fact that you said Bill Clinton should step down from a post he no longer held, the presidency. Over something that there is no evidence that he did. All I can say is you are just plain lazy.

$850,000 payout to Paula Jones from Bill Clinton wasn't for Girl Scout cookies, Bucko.

You need to pay more attention.

I was referring to the Jerry Epstein situation. There is no evidence that Bill Clinton partook in any messing around with underage girls.

You need to pay more attention.

I was referring to the Jerry Epstein situation. There is no evidence that Bill Clinton partook in any messing around with underage girls.

Shared a flight several times with the likes of Kevin Spacey and others, 26 times. Under the Roy Moore rule, Clinton is guilty of pedophilia.

FOX News quoted Conchita Sarnoff, author of the book on the Epstein case titled TrafficKing, asking a rhetorical question of her own: “Bill Clinton associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile. Why would a former president associate with a man like that?” The question answered itself.

Shared a flight several times with the likes of Kevin Spacey and others, 26 times. Under the Roy Moore rule, Clinton is guilty of pedophilia.

FOX News quoted Conchita Sarnoff, author of the book on the Epstein case titled TrafficKing, asking a rhetorical question of her own: “Bill Clinton associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile. Why would a former president associate with a man like that?” The question answered itself.

Yes, why would anyone associate with a man like that.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ump-and-jeffrey-epstein-rape-13-year-old-girl

" SAY GOODBYE (Judge) ROY " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GOP.
' The GIFT that always KEEPS on GIVING ' !!!!
Really? And here I,ve been waiting patiently for you to show you’re not a hypocrite. I thought sure you would have given Al Franken his own thread by now.Maybe given him a catchy nickname and of course use those trademark all caps.
Then of course the HAHAHAHA at the end.I must say I’m rather disappointed.It appears you’re just southwind with a progressive point of view.

Latest posts