Uncle Bob is back....

not likely,Carty is a "image" man He wouldn't just fall away like that. He'll proabley sleezze on for a few more months ,than retire "To spend more time with his Family" or better yet runing a a fruit stand down in PVR.

Fine..I kant spell..thats y I am only a flite attendent..not in management..like some

ok.CRANDALL...
you heard it here first minus a typo or two.............
12.gif

----------------
On 4/21/2003 5:22:27 PM RV4 wrote:

----------------
On 4/21/2003 5:13:59 PM AAObserver wrote:

You didn''t like Crandall when he was here.  What makes you think you''d like him now?

I can''t imagine him making any changes that wouldn''t be less favorable than what you are being offered now.

----------------​
I dont have to like a leader to trust and follow him. In fact most well placed leaders I have followed were not my favorites. Everyone who walks around "liking" their leader is on a path of failure.

Maybe the concessions will be the same or worse, but if the PLAN is sound and worker has confidence the leader is credible and can make tough decisions. They WILL follow.

Workers are of a different mold than some flamer on the internet that does more whining about whiners than providing real solutions.

The key words are viable PLAN and CREDIBILITY! Something you likely know nothing about.

----------------​

Spare me the BS. When the unions didn''t like what Crandall did, they whined and striked. Then they complained about how unfair he was.

You folks won''t like anyone who is in that position. AA is never going to survive with it''s current union structure in place because the unions are way too bitter.

----------------
On 4/21/2003 5:13:59 PM AAObserver wrote:

You didn''t like Crandall when he was here. What makes you think you''d like him now?

I can''t imagine him making any changes that wouldn''t be less favorable than what you are being offered now.

----------------​
I dont have to like a leader to trust and follow him. In fact most well placed leaders I have followed were not my favorites. Everyone who walks around "liking" their leader is on a path of failure.

Maybe the concessions will be the same or worse, but if the PLAN is sound and worker has confidence the leader is credible and can make tough decisions. They WILL follow.

Workers are of a different mold than some flamer on the internet that does more whining about whiners than providing real solutions.

The key words are viable PLAN and CREDIBILITY! Something you likely know nothing about.

AA is never going to survive with it''s current union structure in place because the unions are way too bitter.

----------------
Bitter???? Yes I am, I was lied to. I no longer see that huge grin on Carty''s face like the one he had when he was announcing concessions. Too bad he isn''t sincere. See you in the unemployment line!

You didn''t like Crandall when he was here. What makes you think you''d like him now?

You probably can''t even vote AAObserver because you are management
and you don''t get to vote. I''d like to say you are a devils advocate seeing
both sides but I fear you are the devil.

----------------
On 4/21/2003 5:33:09 PM AAObserver wrote:

Spare me the BS. When the unions didn''t like what Crandall did, they whined and striked. Then they complained about how unfair he was.

You folks won''t like anyone who is in that position. AA is never going to survive with it''s current union structure in place because the unions are way too bitter.

----------------​
If you are so convinced it is over and AA will not survive, why do you spend so much time pumping your rhetorical diatribes?

You claim it is over, but argue and post as if there is something to change or save?

I think you do not really believe yourself half of what you post!