Unemployment security check$

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
The following 8 states, pay the following(weekly) Maximum amounts, for folks who have lost their jobs legitimately.

(All earnings are subject to paying FEDERAL TAXES on the money)

8. TX-$392

7. ID-$364

6. SC-$326

5. AK-$320

5a. GA $320

3. LA-$258

2. AL-$235

1. MS- "$210"

Now consider this.
ALL 8 states are Strong GOP states,.........simply because the vast majority of the individual (state) workers are GOP voters !!!

Consider this(further),

All of the Governors(who I believe are ALL Republican), are seriously considering to REFUSE to take money from the "stim" package...............For Unemployement compensation, because their individual state(s) unemployment funds, have "Dried UP" !

Now BEFORE someone should reply................(that) "If they take the $$$, it becomes a Permanent...as opposed to Temporary program"...............................(to which I am fully aware of),
Please answer me this;

How could ANY GOP governor (even) consider Alienating the VERY folks that Keep their state(politically) Status Quo ???????????

Something else(pertaining to this issue) to also ponder;

Massachusetts Maximum is..."$ 900" a week.
This wopping $900 amount, got to be SO high, because it rose up recently because of MITT ROMNEY !
Sure, it was the MA. democratic legislature that gave birth to these rates, BUT is was Romneys FAILURE to VETO these rate hikes ?????

Not sure how it works in the other states listed but here in the TX the TWC is a joke. They are an advocate for the employer and they do not even make an attempt to hide their bias. I know several people in the same boat as me. Fired for various reasons, none of them performance related and when it comes time to collect the measly unemployment benifits, the company turns around and claims performance or policy violations. They ave nothing to support their claim but the TWC will take the side of the employer every time. I have yet to hear an incident where the employee won.

Guess that's what happen when you lie in a red state.

Not sure how it works in the other states listed but here in the TX the TWC is a joke. They are an advocate for the employer and they do not even make an attempt to hide their bias. I know several people in the same boat as me. Fired for various reasons, none of them performance related and when it comes time to collect the measly unemployment benifits, the company turns around and claims performance or policy violations. They ave nothing to support their claim but the TWC will take the side of the employer every time. I have yet to hear an incident where the employee won.

Guess that's what happen when you lie in a red state.
Yep, after being told there was no NWA maintenance in IAH any longer, they told me that I could have gone to work in DTW as a scab with a 30% paycut???

UC Denied!

Nine bucks a week..why work....gotta love Ted and those Lib's. :lol:

$46800 to go fishing....now that's change I can believe in.

dell,
Where did I say that Teddy was responsible for Mass. workers getting $900 a week ?............WHERE ??

FYI, it was ROMNEY, and current Gov. Patrick who did the MOST raising !! (and Patrick has Not been in office as long as Romney)

AND,

(if you remember)...TEDDY did NOT even vote on the "stim" .

YOU(my good friend) have SELECTIVE Memory !!! :down:

When did that happen? Also, I know it's none of my business, but I'm also curious as to the "why."

Apr 11, 2008.

I suspect Nor'Esta started the ball rolling saying that I threatened her when I told her to up her meds. No one cared that she made the threat first. There was also mention of the various 'sick' discussions we had online here. Aside from the b1tching and moaning we actually came up with some good ideas. Any way, Starr and HQ got all bent out of shape. They hauled me in and gave the third degree. They could not can me for any of that since their enforcement of the internet policy was non-existent. They said I could not post on the AA forum anymore or post anything from work. Never did it after that.

I went on the water cooler from home and made a comment on the Iraq war. They used that and the fact that I would not roll over on my co-workers a an excuse to fire me. The TWC pretty much believed everything AA said. AA claim that Starr told me not to post anything on here period from home or work. I agreed not to post anything AA related on this site. I never agreed to give up my Constitutional right to post on the water cooler from my own home on my own time. Starr also did not like the fact that I would not roll over on my co-workers. They had no proof on that one and the TWC tossed that one out but they let Starr and AA trample my civil rights.

The one saving grace is that Starr got demoted to a L2 and is a planner now. That makes me smile every time I think of it. The whole department is relieved that after 10 years she is finally out of that department.

She let people stay up there who violated the contract and department policy on a regular basis. Heck some of them got promotions. I had a spotless record for 18 years and did my job well. I had strong opinions that I voiced here and at work. People may not have agreed with them but everyone knew exactly were I stood. I can say in all honesty that I never knowingly violated the contract in the 8 years I was there and I never granted anyone any favors. I treated everyone with the same respect that I received. Starr nd two others did not give a crap about that. They wanted an example made of me to keep others in line.

Such is life. I have wanted out of AA for a while but I did want out on my own terms. SO I am out and I am moving on. I'm in better shape now than I was this time last year and life goes on.

Apr 11, 2008.

I suspect Nor'Esta started the ball rolling saying that I threatened her when I told her to up her meds. No one cared that she made the threat first. There was also mention of the various 'sick' discussions we had online here. Aside from the b1tching and moaning we actually came up with some good ideas. Any way, Starr and HQ got all bent out of shape. They hauled me in and gave the third degree. They could not can me for any of that since their enforcement of the internet policy was non-existent. They said I could not post on the AA forum anymore or post anything from work. Never did it after that.

I went on the water cooler from home and made a comment on the Iraq war. They used that and the fact that I would not roll over on my co-workers a an excuse to fire me. The TWC pretty much believed everything AA said. AA claim that Starr told me not to post anything on here period from home or work. I agreed not to post anything AA related on this site. I never agreed to give up my Constitutional right to post on the water cooler from my own home on my own time. Starr also did not like the fact that I would not roll over on my co-workers. They had no proof on that one and the TWC tossed that one out but they let Starr and AA trample my civil rights.

The one saving grace is that Starr got demoted to a L2 and is a planner now. That makes me smile every time I think of it. The whole department is relieved that after 10 years she is finally out of that department.

She let people stay up there who violated the contract and department policy on a regular basis. Heck some of them got promotions. I had a spotless record for 18 years and did my job well. I had strong opinions that I voiced here and at work. People may not have agreed with them but everyone knew exactly were I stood. I can say in all honesty that I never knowingly violated the contract in the 8 years I was there and I never granted anyone any favors. I treated everyone with the same respect that I received. Starr nd two others did not give a crap about that. They wanted an example made of me to keep others in line.

Such is life. I have wanted out of AA for a while but I did want out on my own terms. SO I am out and I am moving on. I'm in better shape now than I was this time last year and life goes on.

Some people just do not appreciate integrity.

Best to You Garf! :up:

Take Care,
B) xUAL_TECH

Some people just do not appreciate integrity.

Best to You Garf! :up:

Take Care,
B) xUAL_TECH

I know we have not seen eye to eye on a lot of stuff but I appreciate the sentiments. Over my life I have found that people tend to rise to the level of their incompetence. Whether it be American or elsewhere, this seems to be quite true. That seems to be the biggest problem with corporate America as well as political America. If we could figure out how to solve that problem, we would be well on our way to solving a lot of the other residual problems.

I liked McCain version 2000. I did not agree with him on everything but he seemed to have integrity. He was not afraid to piss people off or go against the grain at least as much as any politician can with out loosing his/her seat. I wish that he had not lost his way. I think people did not appreciate his integrity and I believe his handlers convinced someone that we the people had no integrity either. What a shame. I do not know if the out come would have been different. Not sure he would be doing much different from Obama (most politicians seem pretty much the same to me) but at least McCain would have put his best foot forward. I cannot help but wonder if he is kicking himself in the pants for allowing him self to be side tracked like that? That would be one hell of a regret to have to live with.

I had strong opinions that I voiced here and at work. People may not have agreed with them but everyone knew exactly were I stood. I can say in all honesty that I never knowingly violated the contract in the 8 years I was there and I never granted anyone any favors. I treated everyone with the same respect that I received.

I respect people who do not waver from their convictions.My hat's off to you Gar.