States "Laboratories of Democracy"

Top Ten Reasons Why California Is No Longer The Place To Be Or Move To
I don’t regret living in California, because it is truly a beautiful place and the weather truly is beautiful. In southern California near the ocean, anyway. It was nice to experience and I’m glad I was here to see the truth about what is really happening. However, after experiencing California, and after much thought and research, it would be regretful and foolish to stay here. It is simply not sustainable anymore and the quality is quickly degrading.

Honestly, if I could be free from extremely high taxes, massive immigration problems, extreme housing costs, increasing crime, and out of control legislative oppression, I would stay in California. I could deal with the flaky people. Without all those other issues, there would be no better place to be.

This is not just my own opinion. People are fleeing the state in droves, and the exodus is so great that few native Californians are left, and the massive influx of foreign immigrants masks the utter severity of the issue. Over 600,000 people are leaving California each year.
http://thetechreader.com/top-ten/top-ten-reasons-why-california-is-no-longer-the-place-to-be-or-move-to/

Kev3188 said:
You can just smell the desperation, can't you?

Yeah....clear as dog doo doo.

Nervous Senate Democrats raised concerns with Hillary Clinton during a private meeting in the Capitol Thursday over a recent poll showing Donald Trump leading or tied in several battleground states.
“Some people were freaked out, they were looking down at the polls on Real Clear Politics and asking why it was so close,” said a Democratic senator who attended the meeting, referring to a website lawmakers were checking out on their personal devices.

Clinton’s response?

1%2B1%2BTruth-Hillary.gif

“She said there are other issues. People are unhappy and they don’t trust institutions,” the senator explained.
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/287845-democrats-freaked-out-about-polls-in-meeting-with-clinton