Union française Pneus Faits Quelqu'un ?

Don't worry WT. Sparrow simply cut/pasted some gibberish from a Ron Paul rant blog somewhere.

He may come around and actually display some original thoughts. When he does he is quite entertaining.

Welcome to the jungle.

When was the last time you refuted the argument put forth by Dr Paul or myself? Get in the fame or be gone.

Reactions: 1 person
When was the last time you refuted the argument put forth by Dr Paul or myself? Get in the fame or be gone.
Refute your cut/paste? Or your original thoughts.

If they are the same then at least credit the author.

We have had our back and forth on this. I will let you and WT debate fiat, bankster, Bernanke, etc...and any other trade mark sparrow rants.

It should be interesting knowing WT's excellent grasp on modern economics (macro and micro).

thank you, sir.

I have made it clear elsewhere on this forum that I don't have a whole lot of tolerance for cutting and pasting or data dumps w/o coherent interpretation.

The French can talk about how insulting it is to have an American poking fun at them but the reality is that there is at least an element of truth in what he says - and that truth can't be thrown out as if it didn't exist or that it isn't connected to a whole lot of other issues....

I'll have you know all my sources come from wikipedia, just to piss off Quag !
not sure why that should pi78 anyone off... Wiki may have lots of info but it is hardly represents a coherent approach to thinking which is what is required to understand all the dynamics that are involved in the French tire plant controversy.

Latest posts