United Ends Bk-proof Executive Retirement Plan

If that time ever comes at AA, I hope you put your money where your mouth is and are prepared to risk it all. And I wonder if those at UA and NW will do the same.

This isnt my first airline and it wont be my last.
I said it once I'll say it again the only thing that changes is the color on that tail :up:

Get Over It Already said:
Amazing how some people are so f***** bitter and blinded over their hatred for their union that they can't give see the forest thru the trees and give the company credit for the few things they are doing right.
[post="257567"][/post]​
Amazing how some people are so f***** gullable and trusting in their love for management they can't see the lies that this company continues to spew. You would think after 22 years of twu concessions and more to come, one would wake the f*** up. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Get Over It Already said:
Amazing how some people are so f***** bitter and blinded over their hatred for their union that they can't give see the forest thru the trees and give the company credit for the few things they are doing right.
[post="257567"][/post]​

AA management has made may mistakes. But they have also made some correct moves in terms of pricing their tickets. AA is almost always the "instigator" in terms of initiating fare hikes. Unfortunately, some of the other airlines do not follow suit and AA cancells the fare increase. I remember at one of Crandall's presidents conference an agent asked "why don't we give discounts?" Crandall cut her off while shaking his head no and said "we don't want to give discounts." AA has always tried to maximize yield. Now that I have stated one thing AA has done right which has nothing to do with unions, the same old crowd will come on here and somehow transform this post into a AMFA vs. TWU issue.

TIME FOR CHANGE said:
This isnt my first airline and it wont be my last.
I said it once I'll say it again the only thing that changes is the color on that tail :up:
[post="257611"][/post]​

Or the name on an Indianapolis hangar.

Now that I have stated one thing AA has done right which has nothing to do with unions, the same old crowd will come on here and somehow transform this post into a AMFA vs. TWU issue.

The twu AMFA issues were debated on a seperate board. Someone in charge lumped us all together.

I dont want to hear about the fan in the bag room or what meal service is working on what flight.

This was probably done so that the AA management spies and the twu company union could better see the opinions of all labor groups rather than reading two seperate boards IMO :rolleyes: