United Moves Closer To Leaving Bankruptcy Protecti

FLY,

We fly to some pretty nice destination, and fares are comparable to what your TEDDY sells them for. Though we can set the bar as to how much to charge for tickets out of DENVER. We do have UniTED by the shorts there :lol:

And the reason you took paycuts and layoffs FLY was not the cause of LCC'S. You got bent over and stuck it to you only becuase your management is so SCREWED up that they brought the company down not the LCC'S. You just don't want to admit that and need to blame someone, so you blame the competition. I am paid as much or more than anyone working in UniTEDS M&E department. When I came to F9 I got a 10K raise over what I was making at UniTED at $30 an hour.

So Remember, you had to take pay cuts to keep your job because UniTED was broke BK and they still are!!!! :up:

Fishy!

Since you say you CHOSE to leave United, then LEAVE United! You are like a CHILD WHO IS NOT ABLE TO CUT THE APRON STRINGS THAT BIND! For some demented reason you are still bound to UniTED! Go ahead break the cord!! You'll be a whole lot happer with your life without UniTED.

novaqt,

I will NEVER stop telling people how F&^cked up UniTED is! If I find ONE person that is contemplating going to work for them I will do whatever possible to keep them from making that mistake! UniTED will ALWAYS SUCK as an employer PERIOD! B)

mrfish3726 said:
novaqt,

I will NEVER stop telling people how F&^cked up UniTED is! If I find ONE person that is contemplating going to work for them I will do whatever possible to keep them from making that mistake! UniTED will ALWAYS SUCK as an employer PERIOD! B)
[post="281256"][/post]​
It's only a mistake for employees with an attitude like yours. I'm sure United does want you either.

novaqt said:
Fishy!

Since you say you CHOSE to leave United, then LEAVE United! You are like a CHILD WHO IS NOT ABLE TO CUT THE APRON STRINGS THAT BIND! For some demented reason you are still bound to UniTED! Go ahead break the cord!! You'll be a whole lot happer with your life without UniTED.
[post="281190"][/post]​
Looks like he left TED, not United. That's why he spells it UniTED.

Fly said:
United Moves Closer to Leaving Bankruptcy Protection

By Ross Snel
TheStreet.com Staff Reporter
7/1/2005 11:27 AM EDT
Click here for more stories by Ross Snel

United Airlines' parent, UAL (UALAQ:OTC BB - news - research), says it's on track to emerge this fall from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.

The company announced Friday that it was initiating its exit process by filing a proposed timeline with its bankruptcy court. It also said it plans to file a plan of reorganization with the court around Aug. 1.

[post="279824"][/post]​

<_< August 1? Which year?

StraaightTaalk said:
<_< August 1? Which year?
[post="281740"][/post]​

By Ross Snel

United Airlines' parent, UAL (UALAQ:OTC BB - news - research), says it's on track to emerge THIS FALL from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.

The company announced Friday that it was initiating its exit process by filing a proposed timeline with its bankruptcy court. It also said it plans to file a plan of reorganization with the court around Aug. 1.

-------------------
Did you bother to reaad the first paaraagraaph?

boxer said:

By Ross Snel

United Airlines' parent, UAL (UALAQ:OTC BB - news - research), says it's on track to emerge THIS FALL  from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.

-------------------
Did you bother to reaad the first paaraagraaph?
[post="281752"][/post]​

Apparently, picking up on sarcasm is not one of your strong suits. <_<

Not too bright, are ya?!

Latest posts