United To Lay Off Bag Handlers At Lambert

Weak.

Too bad they couldn't work out a cooperative agreement like in MIA & TUS.

On another note; 50 people?! I thought they were down to around 1 M/L flight daily w/ a bunch of express.How big is STL for UA?

Here are some cities were they are some IAM ramp/passengers jobs at UA that are contracted out to Air Wisconsin maybe soon to be STL
https://www3.ultirecruit.com/air1002/jobBoa...62-B3EC0F0CB35B

South Bend
IN

Springfield
MO

Mosinee
WI
Bismarck
ND

El Paso
TX

Portland
ME

Dulles
VA

Traverse City
MI

Appleton
WI

Little Rock
AR

White Plains
NY

Springfield
IL

Norfolk
VA

Appleton
WI

Birmingham
AL

its sad ua didnt have a chance in stl with ax having ops in stl. all thats left in stl is go jet and transstates.

For those keeping score at home, Mosinee is Central Wisconsin Airport (CWA), by Wausau.

FYI Kev,

On 10/25 UA ML pulls out of MHT, and goes to UA-EXP,......................THEN, farms the Whole station out the DL..Regional Elite crap for $8.75. Can't imagine MHT is the only UA station going with the "double whammy"

SAD....very/very..SAD !!

FYI Kev,

On 10/25 UA ML pulls out of MHT, and goes to UA-EXP,......................THEN, farms the Whole station out the DL..Regional Elite crap for $8.75. Can't imagine MHT is the only UA station going with the "double whammy"

SAD....very/very..SAD !!
It is sad but on the same plane, (so to speak) the state of the economy and airline industry is sad. I keep seeing people asking Kev all these simple questions as if he is some kind of guru in the airline industry. He is only pro-union and has no business sense. WAKE UP people! It is about business survival. The era of "give me because I am union" is over. You have no job security in this business environment. Deal with it and adjust.

Then explain how WN is the most profitable airline for the past 30 years and has the highest percentage of unionized workers and the highest pay in the industry.

It is sad but on the same plane, (so to speak) the state of the economy and airline industry is sad. I keep seeing people asking Kev all these simple questions as if he is some kind of guru in the airline industry. He is only pro-union and has no business sense. WAKE UP people! It is about business survival. The era of "give me because I am union" is over. You have no job security in this business environment. Deal with it and adjust.

"Technician"

YES Kev3188 is pro union.

But in your eyes that makes him Less Objective ???

Your statement ..."You have no job security in this business environment" is spoken by a person who sounds like he's Beyond Help, via MASSIVE KOOL AID Overdoses !

Do a lil' (Google) research on (the) STOCKHOLM SYNDROME .

Two questions:

1. How is someone sharing an anecdote they know I'd be interested in considered "consulting me" for advice?

2. How is it you know that I have no business sense? Please show specific examples. Saying "because you're pro labor" doesn't count.

Latest posts