United's New Ad

ual777fan

Senior
Dec 6, 2003
I saw the new United ad (on MSNBC) with a business travel, who get a rose from his garden and takes it to his mom by flying United. It is a terrific commerical. I like it as much as the "Interview" one and it is just as well done. Great ads by United all around, they look supurb.

They haven't posted it yet on the Rhapsody website...

Latest Ad a Tribute to Mom

Latest Spot in United's Global Brand Campaign Pays Tribute to Moms
Thursday May 6, 12:43 pm ET
'Rose' to Break During Final 'Friends' Telecast on NBC

CHICAGO, May 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- United Airlines will debut the latest television spot in its well-received global brand campaign during NBC's final "Friends" telecast in Chicago and Washington D.C., on May 6, just in time for the Mother's Day weekend. Titled "Rose," the new ad employs the elegant visual style the campaign has become known for and incorporates the tagline, "It's time to fly." The voiceover tagline is read by Robert Redford.

The new ad is designed to help the airline forge an emotional connection with its most valued customers -- frequent business travelers.

I liked it. It was giving me the sense of family. The one part that sruck me as od was the part with the counter girls kind of dolling up for him AFTER they saw the rose. Just my thoughts......

Latest posts