US Airways Airbuses Clips Wings at DCA Once Again!

Boeing Boy!!! I love it, when a captain damages an aircraft, be it an accident, and not just one aircraft but two, and no serious injuries, he is: suspended, probably documented discipline, retrained in a sim and a check ride. The other hand a ramper damages an aircraft in an accident situation managers go for the gusto, they shoot for termination, not always get it but they try. This has been brought up numerous times with the company and their past response, well they have a pilots license your just a ramper!!!!!! It makes us rampers P.O'd to the 10th degree.

Unfortunately, nobody ever guaranteed that life would be fair. Oft times easier and cheaper to replace beats out fairness.

Jim

Indeed.

YV?

To the Fleet Service Agents...I'd like to apologize for making assumptions and a mockery out of ourselves with the "assumptions" joke...

Except for these Agents in PHX who keeps losing my bag on a three city connection revenue ticket from PSP-LAS-CLT-PBI three trips in a row in 2006 =) No Apologies for you folks!

But in all sincerity...the media didn't get their facts correct and I took the "facts" from them and made an assumption that it was a push back incident from the first article I found...

The 747 in that Article Cracks me up...Off to the far away lands of non-USAV I go.

Except for these Agents in PHX who keeps losing my bag on a three city connection revenue ticket from PSP-LAS-CLT-PBI three trips in a row in 2006 =) No Apologies for you folks!
PHX?? <_< They get blamed for everything.