US Airways ALPA MEC CODE-A-PHONE UPDATE

The only seniority option for the East pilots is to eventually have the Nic award rammed down their throats since they won't accept or forgot that they agreed to binding arbitration.
Parker has said and continues to say "they will be no pay raises until the union and company have come to transition agreements"

And Parker and company want east pilots to fly 100 hrs in July and 95 hours in August???????? Long hot summer-Oh, by the way, Piedmont has 4 aircraft parked due to a shortage of pilots and Mesa is losing 60-70 a month-who is going to fly the planes???????????-----Mr Parker/Mr Glass

Remember these are the guys who told the press the Res Migration went smoothly. 'nuff said on Management veracity.

As memory serves; the expressions were also "seamless transition"..and "with military precision" :lol: ..That last being proof-positive of no one in the Sandcastle having ever worn a uniform :down:

You are learning oh whitefly

Sigh...if given another 50+ years to study life and the human race...I may yet strive to approach your level of enlightenment...and I'll then naturally trust the profound truths uttered by management and Alpo on everything, as fully, and easilly as you do :lol:

To be accurate, Scott Kirby was an Air Force Academy graduate. Judging from the operational acumen he was a "Desk Jockey" as opposed to a "Fighter Jock".

Kirby's involvement with airplanes began back in Texas when, as a pre-teenager, he read a book about World War II.

"I was fascinated by the stories about airplanes used in the war," he said. "I became a World War II history buff. I also dreamed of one day becoming a pilot."

After joining the U.S. Air Force and attending the Air Force Academy, Kirby learned to fly but, eventually, decided that he preferred solving problems on the ground using computers rather than zooming through the air.

"In the Air Force, we had to say a list of military expressions starting with, 'Yes, sir!... No, sir!'" Kirby said. "My favorite was, 'No excuses, sir!'"

You need to use that one on him

To be accurate, Scott Kirby was an Air Force Academy graduate. Judging from the operational acumen he was a "Desk Jockey" as opposed to a "Fighter Jock".

Just what Corporate America needs another "Ringknocker" service academy grad.

Ouch!!...To even have "guilt by USAF association's" a nauseating thought :blink:

I've always wondered what could possibly posess anyone to endure 4 years at the Blue Zoo, without having some afterburners to look forward to.

"In the Air Force, we had to say a list of military expressions starting with, 'Yes, sir!... No, sir!'" Kirby said. "My favorite was, 'No excuses, sir!'"

...followed by a quick side-shuffle into blame-placing in every direction but Scott Kirby's.

Ouch!!...To even have "guilt by USAF association's" a nauseating thought :blink:

I've always wondered what could possibly posess anyone to endure 4 years at the Blue Zoo, without having some afterburners to look forward to.

I attended, but didn't want afterburners. Just wanted to fly all over the world while drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes at the same time.

Still drink coffee.

Just what Corporate America needs another "Ringknocker" service academy grad.

Hey, just because Colorado Springs Community College has an ROTC program, that doesn't make it a service academy :p

I attended, but didn't want afterburners. Just wanted to fly all over the world while drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes at the same time.

Still drink coffee.

Roger Sir...I submit that the mutually essential principals yet apply. Plus: I could still "bust you" on the afterburners issue = you did do T-38's :p

Not to fly under any false colors...I'm naught but a "90 day wonder" myself.

"Still drink coffee."...I'm there..but "only" 1-2 cups per flight leg :lol:

...the East pilots to obtain a pay raise per Doug Parker's overture...

Regards,

USA320Pilot
Just another lie passed on by the LGA liar.

Look at his history. Once again, he is being used by management and ALPA lifers who use him to manage expectations.

And he doesn't even realize it...

I slept 12 hours a day so it seemed like only two years to me. :D

And besides, the Zoo leadership told us not to complain because it was like receiving a $250,000 education for free. We agreed.. one nickel at a time in through the after burner. :lol: Its a lot like being a pilot at USAir. :shock: