US Airways ALPA MEC Code-a-phone update (extract)

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Future scabs such as yourself do nothing but dilute this profession.

Really, AWA was started with scabs. How many scabs are still flying for AWA. Easties do not have one. You are correct though. AWA did dilute this profession.

Hawkhunter,

Since this whole issue started I've seen more scab talk from east guys than I've ever seen in my entire career. One issue doesn't go the way some expect and the world collapses enough to become a scab. Yes, Hawkhunter, all airlines have their scabs, but the likes of you are scabs with puss because you denigrate not only your own but your brothers without regard to the impact your kind of thoughtlessness has on the profession just because this one issue didn't go according to your life plan.

HAWKHUNTER= REAL SCAB beyond what CAL of old or Wien could have ever dreamed of.

With all sincerety SCAB HAWKHUNTER,

Bob

Hawkhunter,

just because this one issue didn't go according to your life plan.

"just because this one issue didn't go according to your life plan....Are you saying that you didn't enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln?"

SCAB is a pretty harsh word, and the criteria to earn that title is pretty specific.

However, let's say that AWA went Section 6, got released from mediation, and 30 days later went on strike. Would the East guys honor the picket line? I'm not so sure.

You people are really reaching to insult one another these days. "Scabs"-this did not seem to be an issue until now. The collective group really has not shown its best face on this board. But that probably would not bother these posters. You really lose respect for the group after seeing the depths that some will go to. Enough already.

You people are really reaching to insult one another these days. "Scabs"-this did not seem to be an issue until now. The collective group really has not shown its best face on this board. But that probably would not bother these posters. You really lose respect for the group after seeing the depths that some will go to. Enough already.

Yeah that was some pretty mean sht!! For a minute there I thought it was just me but I guess not.

This is what we have reduced ourselves to. Educated professional pilots now name calling babies. Dam! what's gonna happen when the next merger is announced?????

Hawkhunter,

Since this whole issue started I've seen more scab talk from east guys than I've ever seen in my entire career. One issue doesn't go the way some expect and the world collapses enough to become a scab. Yes, Hawkhunter, all airlines have their scabs, but the likes of you are scabs with puss because you denigrate not only your own but your brothers without regard to the impact your kind of thoughtlessness has on the profession just because this one issue didn't go according to your life plan.

HAWKHUNTER= REAL SCAB beyond what CAL of old or Wien could have ever dreamed of.

With all sincerety SCAB HAWKHUNTER,

Bob

Unlike you I didnt even try to work for AWA,SWA,Peoples Express and so on because I felt like they would ruin the industry. Guess what #### Bob I was right! I would never scab #### Bob and call me a scab to my face. Show me where I said I would ever scab #### Bob. Not all airlines have scabs #### Bob but yours sure as hell does. I need to check and see if #### Bob is on the list. You sound as mad as AWA320 I think I just pissed myself again.

Unlike you I didnt even try to work for AWA,SWA,Peoples Express and so on because I felt like they would ruin the industry. Guess what #### Bob I was right! I would never scab #### Bob and call me a scab to my face. Show me where I said I would ever scab #### Bob. Not all airlines have scabs #### Bob but yours sure as hell does. I need to check and see if #### Bob is on the list. You sound as mad as AWA320 I think I just pissed myself again.

I'm not mad Hawk but obviously you are!! Maybe if you would settle down a bit you one, would understand the difference between longetivity and seniority and two you wouldn't pee on yourself like a 1yr old :p Get it together man, you're not that far below save Dave!!!

I'm not mad Hawk but obviously you are!! Maybe if you would settle down a bit you one, would understand the difference between longetivity and seniority and two you wouldn't pee on yourself like a 1yr old :p Get it together man, you're not that far below save Dave!!!

Its just when you guys are mad I get really scared. BTW I am not below "save Dave". Please proof read your post it really is hard to understand sometimes.

Its just when you guys are mad I get really scared. BTW I am not below "save Dave". Please proof read your post it really is hard to understand sometimes.

Where did you have your trouble in understanding what I wrote??

I just assumed that you had to be a furloughee seeing as how you were so violent in your post towards others!!!

Where did you have your trouble in understanding what I wrote??

I just assumed that you had to be a furloughee seeing as how you were so violent in your post towards others!!!

Really? I sound violent. I see the violence in the Westies at the chance they might lose their Windfall. We are just saying it as it is. You will not get your land grab anytime soon. It is not just the furloughee that is pissed pal. Unlike you, I try to stay off this board. I just respond to idiots who think they have it all figured out. If Clinton would have just said that yes I had sex with that woman, I would of had much more respect for him. If you guys would say yes Christmas came early, I would have more respect for you as well.

Really? I sound violent. I see the violence in the Westies at the chance they might lose their Windfall. We are just saying it as it is. You will not get your land grab anytime soon. It is not just the furloughee that is pissed pal. Unlike you, I try to stay off this board. I just respond to idiots who think they have it all figured out. If Clinton would have just said that yes I had sex with that woman, I would of had much more respect for him. If you guys would say yes Christmas came early, I would have more respect for you as well.

The hypocrisy on this board is just amazing! :blink: ... no dog in this fight, back to lurking

Where is the new update.

Baghdad Bob would have more to run off at the mouth about.

You Steaming Hunk of Camel Dung.

Status
Not open for further replies.