US AIRWAYS and AIRTRAN ?

AirTran has a better product than we do. XM Radio and nice business class with clean airplanes. I flew them a few times and was impressed. They set realistic expectations and don't serve out of a party cup and call it FIRST CLASS. :lol:

I hope your right. Last time I saw AirTrash's passengers it looked like Trailer trash flies First Class! :shock:

Have you seen any of our "first up" people that are riding in first at US? Depending on destination and day you can have some real winners sitting up front and they are Not our top tier fliers.

Try flying them. Their Business Class product on short hauls blows US out of the water.
2 drink max in BC on Airtran I heard. Which is good, because it would keep US1YFARE from catching a buzz and hitting on us while we are trying to read our People/ complete our Sudokus..... :wub:

2 drink max in BC on Airtran I heard. Which is good, because it would keep US1YFARE from catching a buzz and hitting on us while we are trying to read our People/ complete our Sudokus..... :wub:

first of all, when i waved, i wasn't waving you into the lav with me--it was a total miscommunication.

Second, I keep hearing about that two drink max, but I've never experienced it. I specifically recall on a BOS-PHL flight getting a predeparture and then 2 in the air. Maybe it depends on the crew. Besides, when ITESTWELL works a flight, you'd be LUCKY to get 2 drinks...that is if you can drag her away from the jumpseat.

If you pull up www.airtran.com and look at the Business Class product I don't see a 2 drink rule. But then go to www.afaairtran.com. Wow, front page is termination and discipline about liquor control!
Factor in it's easy to buy an upgrade since they have little to no FF Program! The more I think about it the more I think DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!

first of all, when i waved, i wasn't waving you into the lav with me--it was a total miscommunication.
It wasn't the waving per se, it was the "toe-tapping" coming from the lav... I was so nervous, yet excited...so nervous, I got up, went to the galley, and speared the fruit..... a strange feeling, really....

Just kidding about the 2 mini rule ... just would be nice to have the CP's stop tryin' to look up our skirts all the time after they drink us out of rum and home..... :lol:

If US acquires AirTran...they had better take the Valujet/AirTrash culture out...I tried to pass ride on them Sunday and it was a complete mess so ended up taking US space positive :(

AirTran is the biggest waste of an airline ever....I tried them 4 times, admittidly because they were the cheapest, and each time I swore them off....the last time it was for good....they are the only airline I absolutely refuse to fly, and I'm extremely forgiving.

They are the true trailer-trash of airlines.....

AirTran is the biggest waste of an airline ever....I tried them 4 times, admittidly because they were the cheapest, and each time I swore them off....the last time it was for good....they are the only airline I absolutely refuse to fly, and I'm extremely forgiving.

They are the true trailer-trash of airlines.....

I certainly haven't flown them as much as other airlines, but I never had an awful experience. They offer XM radio. Their flight attendants are friendly from what I've experienced. They advertise what they offer and they charge less than US for their business class. Unlike US who shows pictures of glassware in FC and instead offers plastic party cups while charging exhorbitant fares.

Have you seen any of our "first up" people that are riding in first at US? Depending on destination and day you can have some real winners sitting up front and they are Not our top tier fliers.

I seen a sixty year old Paris Hilton wannabe at US once. Yeah, there can be some winners! But at Asstrash all they needed were kids in diapers and pit-bulls! :lol: