Us Airways And United "fight Over Air Wisconsin"

USA320Pilot, I can't believe you have put up with this immaturity for this long.

Thanks for posting your insight into the proceedings, it is appreciated...

USA320Pilot said:
Eye:

I accurately predicted almost everything about the 2000 merger attempt before it occurred and guess what, I do not have ESP. If I reveal a source in confidence they will never tell me anything again and I will not lack character.

I will not destroy trust and confidence for you or anybody else. Believe what you want, I personally do not care...

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="255872"][/post]​
hey dood you keep it quiet for me,eh?

funguy2 said:
Just a few comments:

1. So you are admitting to divulging insider information! Thank you. That really does make my point easier to make.

[post="255959"][/post]​

Uh.... If someone openly admits (and even tries to brag about) having, and releasing to the public, some secret insider information directly from closed boardroom meetings, yet no regulators are carrying him away in chains, then pray tell, how legit are his claims of being on the inside?

Attempts of self-promoting aggrandisement?

Martha Stewart apparently knows more inside information!

Regards,

Phoenix

Rico said:
So if I have to choose between reading A320's predictions, and your personal attacks, I would rather read what he has to say.

Lighten up.
[post="255977"][/post]​

You misunderstand. We all eagerly await the posts of 320 with all his sense of self-inclusion among the mahogany table attendees, and his wild-eyed exclusive soothsaying claims. We delight to keep a record of his successes, but appreciate even more his own version of that record.

He is a free thinker who is able to roam the full spectrum of ideas and hypothesis, unbounded by prejudice, logic, or reason. He is the epitome of leaders among pilots, nay, among employees. He has single-handedly made USAVIATION.COM what it is today.

He has even eclipsed Holly Hedgeman!!

Long live 320!!

Regards,

Phoenix

Phoenix said:
He is a free thinker who is able to roam the full spectrum of ideas and hypothesis, unbounded by prejudice, logic, or reason.

I am sure this comment was in jest! Thanks for the laugh.

funguy2 said:
I am sure this comment was in jest! Thanks for the laugh.
[post="256567"][/post]​
Oh, I don't think it was in jest at all. It cogently describes the situation. Our beloved pilot, once his mind is made up, never allows himself to be confused by facts.

As for the UA/US "fight" over AirWis, US asked the BK court of N. VA to coordinate hearings on the issue with the BK court of N. IL, either telephonically or by some other means.

Judge Mitchell declined to do that, but did move up the hearing on our end to 3/23/05 - 5 days after UA's hearing on the issue in N. IL.

In the order moving up the hearing, the judge said:

"Depending on the ruling made at that hearing, there may not be a need for a hearing by this court. Indeed, it is questionable whether this court has the power to protect a debtor against a Rule 2004 examination properly approved by another bankruptcy court, particularly where the examination is not of the debtor but of a third party. But assuming, without deciding, that such power exists, this court would be loath to exercise it absent the most compelling circumstances, and even then, only after the other court has first had an opportunity to consider and act upon the debtor’s objection to the examination."

Jim