Us Airways' Biggest Union:

MrAeroMan

I was just informed by a source I can't identify, boy I sound like the captain now, anyway this is FACT!

The IAM has not released the cost saving ideas to anyone except the company and the GVP and general chairs.

usairways_vote_NO said:
You talk about supporting information. I would love to see his supporting information regarding what will happen as fact in the future. Can you point it out to me? Especially the part that about the exact course of events that will happen if the IAM votes no. But I don't want to here what the company or union SAYS will happen (or USA320Pilot for that matter) I want to see facts that support his spin.

Though I never said I was an employee of USAirways I would care less about any trains. It is not about the union its about the company and how it is run.
I would love to see his supporting information based on fact also but he's yet to produce it. Like I said, it's up to the individual if they want to believe his posts. I would venture to say some believe him and most others do not.

Well Cav....that even begs the question even more of why not. If it's indeed as they tout then they should be singing the cost savings from the rafters and the fact they are not speaks volumes as to their seriousness in providing those savings.

MrAeroMan said:
Well Cav....that even begs the question even more of why not. If it's indeed as they tout then they should be singing the cost savings from the rafters and the fact they are not speaks volumes as to their seriousness in providing those savings.
I don't know the why's to it, but I do know this information is true.

I can tell you this much: This management team has NOT listened to real cost savings that we the mechanics have found. The suggestion box in place was to humor us because they didn't act on anything of significance. It seems if the mangers didn't think of it, then they didn't want the higher up's to know for fear they were not doing their jobs and instead mechanics were doing it for them. I was involved in some very good ideas that were ignored because it was from us, the lowly mechanics and not on a management level, it's sad but very true.

MrAeroMan said:
I would love to see his supporting information based on fact also but he's yet to produce it. Like I said, it's up to the individual if they want to believe his posts. I would venture to say some believe him and most others do not.
Well MrAeroMan,

I think you are smart enough to know that he cannot produce the facts of the future for that scenario. Because he doesn't know and no one knows what will happen. There are just too many variables involved.