US Airways CEO sees airline industry heading down

What do you mean you didn't have the leverage? So many think the unions are going help you. Well their NOT! I know I've been in one for 20 years. The unions are just puppets of the company sucking in dues money. You had the power and still do. If all you guys got together and decided one day not to show up what would the company do? Fire everyone. Not!!! Now you have the power because of the chance that you would do it again. I am not "pucker punching" the West. East is no different. No one has the guts, save a few. You know first hand what negotiating has done for you. The unions are bogged down in the RLA. There is no surprise element to a work action. You have to do it on your own. It would only take one day!! The End
Let me tell you once again, if you didn't fully understand my post. Management at AWA controlled a lot of the workforce, unions were voted in very late in the picture. The company was very young compared to the old US Air, and United. No, we did not have a lot of leverage, or say in what was going on, or hope for better pay. Now is the time my friend! :up:

Let me tell you once again, if you didn't fully understand my post. Management at AWA controlled a lot of the workforce, unions were voted in very late in the picture. The company was very young compared to the old US Air, and United. No, we did not have a lot of leverage, or say in what was going on, or hope for better pay. Now is the time my friend! :up:
People blinded by fear will never see the light!

Latest posts