US Airways CEO's 2009 compensation falls 31 pct

ChockJockey

Veteran
Dec 18, 2008
Visit site
"More than 80 percent of my target compensation is determined by how well the company performs, so when US Airways doesn't do well, my compensation declines -- as it should," he wrote.

Article

"More than 80 percent of my target compensation is determined by how well the company performs, so when US Airways doesn't do well, my compensation declines -- as it should," he wrote.

Article

What a crying shame!!

There's a really good, all natural beer brewed in PA called Straub.

About 25% LESS than Budweiser. Hey even a CEO has to cut back.

There's a really good, all natural beer brewed in PA called Straub.
Wow, Bob. That's a jump back in time for me, and you might be the ONLY person outside NW PA who's ever heard of it.

I'm from that area that brews Straub's (St. Marys). I never would have put "really good" and "Straub" in the same sentence though. But, who knows, maybe they've modified their formula in the 25 years since I last drank it.

Wow, Bob. That's a jump back in time for me, and you might be the ONLY person outside NW PA who's ever heard of it.

I'm from that area that brews Straub's (St. Marys). I never would have put "really good" and "Straub" in the same sentence though. But, who knows, maybe they've modified their formula in the 25 years since I last drank it.

I'd like to know where that "drop" in compensation came from since his $ 550,000 salary is fixed and untouchable and his 1.5 million options are the same as previous. His "'performance" monies might have taken a hit but about 2.6 million are seemingly there without any effect on whatever he does ( by the way, what does he do?)

Big deal! Last year he invested his year's salary of $550,000 in US stocks worth about $3 a share. He seems to have made some money on that one :blink:

Hey, now you know the Tempe Frat Boys would love to visit the brewery in St Mary's!!! They have "The Eternal Tap", you just sign in walk back and pour yourself a cool fresh draft of a light german lager. If you go to www.ratebeer.com, Bud gets a 1 rating while Straub gets a 12. Honestly a score of 12 makes it a servicable beverage in comparison to Coors, Bud & Miller.

So if Dougie is on a budget now he can get Straub simply by flying to PIT and driving to St Mary's. At the Brewery it's like $14 a case NR Bottles. Best have him hire a driver or stay away from the eternal tap. :lol:

Seriously when you look at CEO compensation, Parker doesn't do all that well Maybe he does OK in the industry but he's small potatos when compared to Goldman Sachs and their ilk

Latest posts

Back