Us Airways Employees Are Not Alone

iflyjetz said:
I'll cut the USAirways 320 FO a bit of slack here.
When I saw this thread, I was PO'd at the title (pretty inflamatory on the UAL board), but when I saw that he posted it on the UAIR board, I can see why he titled it in that manner.
I still think that he's a pompous windbag (pot, meet kettle), but I don't see much (or any) of a foul here.
[post="198595"][/post]​

Healthy discord is not a bad environment.

It makes us think, and thinking is not a bad thing (except for republicans).

JMHO,
B) UT

EyeInTheSky said:
You're kidding me!! You deleted a picture of MY CAT in the cockpit! Yes, this is my Maine Coon Cat.

WTF!
[post="198592"][/post]​

Must keep the litter box in the coat closet or under the jumpseat

air chief said:
Must keep the litter box in the coat closet or under the jumpseat
[post="199043"][/post]​
Actually, this is just example of the new cost cutting that management is trying to push onto ALPA. They want to replace all co-pilots with cats, and they sent ALPA this picture just to show that it might just work. Unfortunately, the cats refuse to wear their hats, so we're going to have to negotiate this further........

ualdriver said:
Actually, this is just example of the new cost cutting that management is trying to push onto ALPA. They want to replace all co-pilots with cats, and they sent ALPA this picture just to show that it might just work. Unfortunately, the cats refuse to wear their hats, so we're going to have to negotiate this further........
[post="199066"][/post]​

The solution is simple. No more hats. Problem solved.