US AIRWAYS EXPRESS --LOUSY

Really...Well you would have been on a PSA Flight (wholly Owned) and PSA crews feel as good as MESA crews thease days overworked, underpaid and Abused to the rim.

Most Likely someone in your crew called out sick to make a long weekend or better yet they were doing 7 legs on day 4 and called in FMLA once back in CLT so they could commute home, it is what it is.

PSA is known for day 4 being 6-7 legs with van times at 430am and back in CLT by 7pm so you can commute with 1 chance or be stuck in clt at a hotel or crashpad.

while day #1 is 1 leg with 8am show time (early commute or day before) and be in the hotel by 1030am, and 2 legs on day 2, so why not call out to make sure you get home and call it a 5 leg day on the last day and yes the passenger gets screwed but thats what everyone wanted cheap airlines, you got it, hows it working out for you??

PSA is so short on FO's right now they can not even get any into a classrooms and the ones they do catch figure it out the abuse right away and start looking elsewhere for work, they all said they heard about the PSA abuse but once they start getting beat up they reazlize the stories they heard were all real.

As far as your agent in clt, the express agents work 2-3 gates at the same time, when he left his podium I bet if you walked down to E3 you would have found him down there deplaning a plane while keeping an eye on E2 and E1. He may have learned about the XNA Cxl at the 2pm shift meeting but to annouce somthing early when that could change would be irresponsialbe and if it was not CXL on the board yet mabae PSA Was still looking for crews to cover it

(the agents have figured out PSA situation, they went through this during the MESA days most likely no crew will be found)

The reader boards in CLT are controlled by the city and the Piedmont Opereations people need to update the city with flight info, sometimes this happnes and sometimes it does not, You will find that many of the Express Agents just unplug the sign above there gate once the info is wrong since it does not get updated.
but again here we are paying people pennies to do alot of work in the tower, you wanted cheaper seats, hows that working out for you??

So your not going to Fly US again to XNA, if you realy think US is the only problem airline have you read the paper lately about Northwest aswell as United CXL flights due to Crew??

You might be surprised when your other ailine cxl's.

Your company travel department is apart of the problem they wanted cheaper airlines, cheap seats, there looking for the cheapest ticket and thats why they booked you on that flight, your travel department has a job to do make profit for there company, the airlines have given them what they wanted cheap Tickets, cancelled flights...Hows that working out for you????

Expect a Cross-Slapâ„¢ for that post!

A lot of folks here don’t appreciate RONs being identified…

Who do you think is scarier, the homeless people who frequent those hotels or the pax? plus, how else are you going to find a husband?

Expect a Cross-Slapâ„¢ for that post!

A lot of folks here don’t appreciate RONs being identified…
Good for you-some folks just dont use their minds--is that what is known as a mental midget? :up:

I will avoid US to XNA thru CLT at all costs from now on and will inform corporate travel department as well. This gentleman is a waste and needs to be fired!! Not only will I tell 10 people as I did in gate area but will tell as many folks as I come in contact with to AVOID US to XNA thru CLT.

US EXPRESS --cks!!!!!!! 100,000 mile babe. :down: :down:

Well, I suppose you will avoid this in the future. But it doesn't matter to anyone at the airline. There's plenty of warm bodies to replace yours for now. And, unlike you who we KNOW will never be back, most say they'll fly another airline and return here the very next time they want to fly if US has an airfare that's an nickel cheaper than the rest.

Yes, Express --cks, as you say. But I see no dearth of people in the express concourses in PHL and CLT. Until that changes, nothing else will change.

Enjoy your new carrier. I hope they do a better job for you. I can't imagine it could be any worse. And, if they're more expensive, remember what you said here and put your money where... Oh, you know the rest.