Complete Story

Airlines lose ratings altitude as fuel costs soar

Complete Story

Report: US Airways future bleak

Complete Story

ALPA MEC code-a-phone update - July 22, 2004

Complete Story

New Incentive

ARLINGTON (theHub.com) - US Airways and Bank of America are again teaming up in the “Cash Cowâ€￾ employee incentive program that rewards eligible employees for each new, approved application they solicit for the US Airways Visa Card issued by Bank of America. The program will begin on Aug. 1 and conclude on Nov. 30. The new four-month program will include “Bonus Barnâ€￾ incentives, through which employees can earn additional dollar bonuses for reaching certain approval thresholds beyond the normal sign-up bonus. The “Bonus Barnâ€￾ incentive will be in effect for the duration of the program.

In addition to recognizing the top monthly employee winners, three top overall program winners will be identified when the program concludes in November. Watch your mailbox for “Cash Cowâ€￾ program information, and for new “Cash Cowâ€￾ information and a Q&A on theHub. The program is open to all active US Airways employees who are paid through the U.S.-based payroll system, including the MidAtlantic Airways division, and U.S-based employees of US Airways' wholly owned carriers Piedmont and PSA.

(US Airways' business partner) United snags $1B in loans, buys time to reorganize

Complete Story

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

I just had a thought that may seem whimsical to most of you, but it might be worth thinking about.

After reading the article about PIT's bond status, and the possible influx of cash from the state and other sources, perhaps we should all consider getting into the bond market and buying up what we can of the airport's bond issue. It could be a nice buffer, especially if US goes away and the airport's bond rating improves.

Of course, we could invest in the junk US Airways bonds and hope to turn a tidy profit, too, unless of course it tanks. Then you'll all be hunting for me, and I'll be moving to Antarctica to live with the penguins (pardon the pun).

Latest posts