Us Airways News - July 14 & 15

USA320Pilot

Veteran
May 18, 2003
www.usaviation.com
US Airways adds four more Washington GoFares cities - Airline Further Expands its Role as Reagan Washington National's Largest Low-Fare Carrier

Complete Story

US Airways Flight Attendants next up

Complete Story

US Airways to reopen 2nd pact - Flight attendants follow pilots in concession talks

Complete Story

US Air flight attendants to consider new givebacks

Complete Story

Unions agree to negotiate with US Airways

Complete Story

Two More Unions Agree to Negotiate With Financially Strapped US Airways on Cost Savings

Complete Story

US Airways chief turns up the heat - Stay at table until deals done, Lakefield urges union leaders

Complete Story

ALPA MEC code-a-phone update - July 15, 2004

Complete Story

US Airways CEO and VP Labor Relations meet with CWA president Morty Bahr

Complete Story

US Airways to report second quarter 2004 results

Complete Story

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

I have more respect for a good old-fashioned streetwalker then I do for you. Turn in your Jeppson's and join management.

Now was that really necessary? He posted links to a bunch of articles with varying points of view. He did nothing wrong with that post, yet you still feel compelled to blast him? :angry:

This board is way too much fun :up:

Could you imagine the board without USA320Pilot, without Pitbull, without USAirways_Vote_No, Boeing Boy, PineyBob and the rest of the personalities???

You guys have to admit it, you love to hate/debate/fight each other and for that reason are absolutely co-dependent

Now back to the regularly scheduled flame war. . :D

P.S. Nice compilation of US news stories, saves me a lot of time clicking through to read US news. Can this be a regular feature of the board? The UAIR ticker on yahoo just doesn't seem to capture much.

mweiss said:
Now was that really necessary? He posted links to a bunch of articles with varying points of view. He did nothing wrong with that post, yet you still feel compelled to blast him? :angry:
Exactly! Its just amazing what people post on here. He did nothing wrong with posting links to a couple of stories. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! Enough already!

Revolutions said:
Could you imagine the board without USA320Pilot, without Pitbull, without USAirways_Vote_No, Boeing Boy, PineyBob and the rest of the personalities???
Speaking of whom...

Where has PineyBob been for the past week or so? Cornfield?

Revolutions said:
P.S. Nice compilation of US news stories, saves me a lot of time clicking through to read US news. Can this be a regular feature of the board? The UAIR ticker on yahoo just doesn't seem to capture much.
Check out Google, and click on News search and type in "US Airways". You get a ton more info than the Yahoo! ticker symbol news search.

Latest posts