US Airways-Qatar Air ink cooperative deal

Wait until the passengers hop off Qatar and experience US. :lol: It will be like catching the connector plane that Rose Nyland takes to Saint Olof.

Yeah? Wait till you see the new seat's that are going into your new A330-200's and soon on the A330-300's! I was on airliners.net and saw the new seat's! They are top of the line suite's that will finally make Envoy the award willing product it once was. I will post the link down below, click on it and click on the expo picture's. US Airways new seat is the last displayed! It's amazing!

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/g...d.main/4371171/

I agree...these seats are totally going to make the Envoy product something if the newly appointed Vice President of InFlight improves the service itself from an onboard perspective.

Wait until the passengers hop off Qatar and experience US. :lol: It will be like catching the connector plane that Rose Nyland takes to Saint Olof.

You mean the Ford TriMotor towed by Lester the mule and Bessie the cow?

Yeah? Wait till you see the new seat's that are going into your new A330-200's and soon on the A330-300's! I was on airliners.net and saw the new seat's! They are top of the line suite's that will finally make Envoy the award willing product it once was. I will post the link down below, click on it and click on the expo picture's. US Airways new seat is the last displayed! It's amazing!

Where does it say that USAirways is going to have these seats. I see that Delta is getting them. Is Delta buying us?

They're not the last one's shown - look about half way down the page. You'll see 4 pics from SolStys' pamphlet and then 4 pics of the Cirrus seat US is said to have selected.

Jim

Back