US Airways withdraws DL offer

DCaf,
I'm really trying to wean myself off of these internet boards. 4000 posts on two boards is too much.

I'll come out to play every so often but I have to move on to other things in life.

Besides, DL is returning to health and is well positioned to compete and be the world class carrier it once was. It was always my intention to see them through that process.

World Traveler,

FLY has, had you "pegged" since day 1.
And futher, let me add, that you are "one PHONEY Bastard" !!

You DISSAPEAR, when the "heat is on", then re-appear" when the coast is clear !!

It's SAD, because(at times) you "can" be a informative contributor.

Once a person loses "dignity", it's NEVER regained !!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

• Banned
NHBB,
you have had so many delusions about yourself and this industry that it is obvious you can't read anything - including other people.

I have had plenty of long periods where I have not posted - and I have had plenty of periods where I have had intense posting activity. And I certainly didn't disappear for the past 75 days that this whole US thing played out.

At the heart of it, you are just disappointed that YOU and many others will not get your wish to see DL eliminated. Au contraire. DL will be the industry's strongest and most aggressive player for the next five years.

I'm terribly sorry that your desires didn't come to pass - but they have nothing to do with how much or how little I have posted.

Think they'll get out of BK in the next five years?

it's now 2007. Refresh my memory. In what year did they become insolvent and file?

:shock:

I don't know if you were really asking a question or making some point with WT, but DL filed for BK in SEP 05. It will most likely emerge late spring of this year which would put the approximate total timeline around 18 to 20 months.

DL will be the industry's strongest and most aggressive player for the next five years.
Let us know when insolvent Delta is ready to start being the industry's strongest player. I'm sure sure Southwest would like to know too.

As for most agressive, we'll see, since it is possible to be aggressive while still being weak. I'm not sure that losing again to get a China frequency is aggressive. Either way, I think Southwest has some aggressive things up their sleeve that will blow anything Delta does out of the water.

Let us know when insolvent Delta is ready to start being the industry's strongest player. I'm sure sure Southwest would like to know too.

As for most agressive, we'll see, since it is possible to be aggressive while still being weak. I'm not sure that losing again to get a China frequency is aggressive. Either way, I think Southwest has some aggressive things up their sleeve that will blow anything Delta does out of the water.

You had better tell Mr.Parker that too,since SWA has more O/D pax than US in both Phoenix and Las Vegas hubs. But you're right.........DL should worry.

Back