US Announces Re-Opening of PIT Hub; Will Downsize PHL

From another board... ;)

US Airways Announces Re-Alignment of Northeastern Operations; Moves Bulk of Operations to Pittsburgh from Philadelphia....

This Posting and it's originator were removed from the Source board because of Legal concerns. You might want to consider the same action.

WAW could maybe work out of PHL especially with LOT in Star Alliance. Doesn't upstate New York have a huge Polish population, like Buffalo? It's too bad PHL/WAW is out of 757 range. I'm surprised United doesn't fly there from ORD where there is a huge Polish population.
i am originally from upstate ny and, yes, there are very devout polish communities existing within the small cities that speckle upstate ny. more importantly, there are devout usair populations...

From another board... ;)

US Airways Announces Re-Alignment of Northeastern Operations; Moves Bulk of Operations to Pittsburgh from Philadelphia

:angry: There is nothing funny about this at all considering everything those folks in PIT lossed when they were de-hubbed.
I hope you as the author got a great big ole belly laugh out of this...as for the rest of us who found no humor in your childish prank I hope you never know what it is like to wonder if a your job is the next one on the chopping block or what it is like to maintain hope that the jobs will once again return and life will be normal again.
You really shoud be ashamed of yourself. :angry: