US Online scheduling ?

PhillyAir5

Mar 8, 2006
How frequently does US update their flight schedules? And also, how far into the future is the schedule updated? I'm looking at flights in November and I was just curious to see how relevant the schedule is to the actual times. Thanks in advance for anyones response.

How frequently does US update their flight schedules? And also, how far into the future is the schedule updated? I'm looking at flights in November and I was just curious to see how relevant the schedule is to the actual times. Thanks in advance for anyones response.

The way marketing and schedule planning has worked for America West, scheduling changes continually based on flight history, yields etc. The schedule will most likely change somewhat by November, however it's generally not that dramatic of a change, some departure/arrival time differences, maybe eq change, and flight number changes. Just make sure you keep checking up on it.

On the East, we have a schedule change every month. Generally the major schedule overhauls are done in May and October when we move from north-south to east-west for the summer and then back in October. The schedule that is posted for Nov is probably going to change several times, depending on the market you are planning on traveling in.

Latest posts