Status
Not open for further replies.

FA Mikey

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
miami
goldwatermiller08.com
story here

Venezuela would eliminate some daily flights by AMR Corp.'s American Airlines between Venezuela and the U.S., but it wasn't immediately clear which ones. The airline operates flights to Venezuela from Miami, New York, Dallas-Fort Worth and Puerto Rico. Begining March 01.

story here

Venezuela's restrictions on American, the only affected carrier that flies out of Miami, would allow it to maintain its current three daily Miami-Caracas flights. However, American had planned to reinstate a fourth daily flight next month.

''We're meeting with the Venezuelan government today, but we have nothing more to say,'' said American spokeswoman Martha Pantín.

The carrier also would not be allowed to fly its current daily flight from Miami to Maracaibo, Pantín said.

And, the carrier also would be restricted from flying any of its five weekly flights to Caracas from Dallas-Fort Worth, two weekly from New York's JFK or daily flight from San Juan, P.R., she said.

CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) -- Venezuela has prohibited Continental Airlines and Delta Air Lines from flying into this South American nation and is restricting American Airlines, Francisco Plaz, the president of the National Aviation Institute, said.

Speaking late Thursday, Plaz said that the measure was taken because the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration, or FAA, had established a similar ban on commercial jets registered in Venezuela 10 years ago due to safety violations.

Politics? A third world country is upset about what exactly? The FAA setting maintenance standards? Gee, what a concept.

Watch out JetBlue!

The reason about going easy on the Miami restrictions is probably because of the large and growing Venezuelan population there!

Maybe Cindy Sheehan can call her buddy Hugo Chavez and see if she can sell America out some more!

Oh please, Fidel? We have propped up this government for the last 40 years.

If you want a good sell out look to the White house and GB as he sell's and gives away our jobs and our future. Now control of the East coast port terminals. But since it was worked out by the Carlyle group and his daddy, we should all be calm and sleep well while GB is protecting our interests.

Oh please, Fidel? We have propped up this government for the last 40 years.

If you want a good sell out look to the White house and GB as he sell's and gives away our jobs and our future. Now control of the East coast port terminals. But since it was worked out by the Carlyle group and his daddy, we should all be calm and sleep well while GB is protecting our interests.

CINDY + HUGO+FIDEL+MICHAEL MOORE+AL SHARPTON+JESSE JACKSON=
LIBERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY MIKEY BOY, 4 YEARS AND 5 MONTHS AND NO TERRORIST ATTACK ON AMERICAN SOIL SINCE 9/11.

BILLY BJ CLINTON HAD THREE OPPORTUNITIES TO GET OSAMA, TWICE IN THE EYES OF A PREDATOR BUT BILL BJ CLINTON DID NOT WANT TO INADVERTENLY KILL THE ARAB PRINCES WHO WERE AT A FEAST WITH HIM! YOU KNOW THE ARAB PRINCES? THE ONES THAT YOU LIBERALS CLAIM BUSH IS IN BED WITH!

REMEMBER THE ENVIRONMENTAL VICE PRESIDENT GORE? HE AND BJ CLINTON HAD THE WHITE HOUSE 8 YEARS AND MR. ENVIROMENT DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO REBUILD THE NEW ORLEANS LEVEES EITHER!

BY THE WAY, MIKEY! WHERE ARE THE DEMOCRATS AND THEIR OUTRAGE ABOUT OUTSOURCING AMERICAN JOBS??????????

WHERE IS THE DEMOCRATIC OUTRAGE MIKEY BOY?

And to keep this post with an aviation flair, do you remember that Sen. Ted (Chappaquiddick)Kennedy co authored the Airline Dergulation act of 1978 with Alfred Kahn and was signed by President Jimmy (444 day hostage crisis) Carter??????????????????????????????

Hey Hopeful, I think there is something wrong with your keyboard. The caps lock is on and some keys seem to be sticking.

OK 4 years and 5 months and still no Bin Laden. Would not have even been a 911 had GB been more proactive leader and not a sleep at the wheel.

I should have known is would be Clinton's fault for New Orleans and the levees. In the end when the storm approached where was this president? When it hit where was the president, and his team? In the hours after the storm where was he and his team? In the days weeks and months, where is he and what has he done? Now is the time and action speaks. What's happening with the levees? IS GB and his cronies, taking care and making them cat 5 strong, or just throwing some new dirt over the old and hoping for the best?

Personally I preferred the BJ's in the White House to the current wholesaling of American jobs and interests. :p I for one had a lot more money when Clinton was in office, but that's just me. ;)

But enough of that, when are people going to say they have had enough of both political sell-out parties and start a party to challenge these bought off politicians. Just like with the twu, unless there is some legitimate competition, they will do whatever the "man" wants. :down:

Hopeful,
What kind of money was you making when Clinton was President?
What kind of money are you making now that Bushy is President?

I rest my case

CINDY + HUGO+FIDEL+MICHAEL MOORE+AL SHARPTON+JESSE JACKSON=
LIBERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY MIKEY BOY, 4 YEARS AND 5 MONTHS AND NO TERRORIST ATTACK ON AMERICAN SOIL SINCE 9/11.

BILLY BJ CLINTON HAD THREE OPPORTUNITIES TO GET OSAMA, TWICE IN THE EYES OF A PREDATOR BUT BILL BJ CLINTON DID NOT WANT TO INADVERTENLY KILL THE ARAB PRINCES WHO WERE AT A FEAST WITH HIM! YOU KNOW THE ARAB PRINCES? THE ONES THAT YOU LIBERALS CLAIM BUSH IS IN BED WITH!

REMEMBER THE ENVIRONMENTAL VICE PRESIDENT GORE? HE AND BJ CLINTON HAD THE WHITE HOUSE 8 YEARS AND MR. ENVIROMENT DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO REBUILD THE NEW ORLEANS LEVEES EITHER!

BY THE WAY, MIKEY! WHERE ARE THE DEMOCRATS AND THEIR OUTRAGE ABOUT OUTSOURCING AMERICAN JOBS??????????
WHERE IS THE DEMOCRATIC OUTRAGE MIKEY BOY?

And to keep this post with an aviation flair, do you remember that Sen. Ted (Chappaquiddick)Kennedy co authored the Airline Dergulation act of 1978 with Alfred Kahn and was signed by President Jimmy (444 day hostage crisis) Carter??????????????????????????????

Hey Hopeful, I think there is something wrong with your keyboard. The caps lock is on and some keys seem to be sticking.

OK 4 years and 5 months and still no Bin Laden. Would not have even been a 911 had GB been more proactive leader and not a sleep at the wheel.

I should have known is would be Clinton's fault for New Orleans and the levees. In the end when the storm approached where was this president? When it hit where was the president, and his team? In the hours after the storm where was he and his team? In the days weeks and months, where is he and what has he done? Now is the time and action speaks. What's happening with the levees? IS GB and his cronies, taking care and making them cat 5 strong, or just throwing some new dirt over the old and hoping for the best?

And you haven't answered Clinton being asleep at the wheel when Osama was planning 9-11 in 1996. What did Clinton do after the first attempt to bring down the twin towers in 1993????? HE PUT CONCRETE BARRIERS SO NO ONE WOULD GET NEAR THE TOWERS!

AGAIN, What did Clinton and Gore do about those levees???

1993 = first twin tower attack and what did Clinton do?

QUESTION--- would you let Sen. ted Kennedy drive your daughter, wife or sister over the bridge?

Oh, by the way! In reference to your comments about Bush letting the UAE company run the ports, the news just reported that some UAE princes met with Osama Bin Laden at a hunting camp in 1999!

Who was president in 1999??????????????????????????

You like a one trick pony. Can anything not be bill Clinton's fault?

I don't think it was the federal government that put up barriers in front of the WTC. As far as the levees, was there a bill that the president vetoed that would have built up the levees?

Unlike yourself I am not blaming a president past or present for not building up the levees. I do blame GB and his crony friends and contributors for being unresponsive to the needs of the people in the lead up to, and following the storm.

Not married and no kids, SO I. Don't know about Sen. Kennedy and the drive.

Here's one for you, If your country was being attacked. Would you sit down and read a large print 2nd grade book, The Pet Goat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts