Verdict today for Pfc Manning on trial for being a traitor

How is that within hours of Bradley Manning being found NOT GUILTY & Edward Snowden being granted asylum do we hear the Obama Propaganda Ministry whip it's media mouth pieces into action citing new terrorist threats? America's very own versions of Pravda (MSNBC, FOX, CNN & the Networks) are foaming at the mouth over new threats which magically appeared when we were winning the war on terrorism just a few days prior to the events involving Snowden & Manning. How can this be?

Two blows struck for Liberty and Obama #### himself over it. Right along with the war mongering Neo-Cons & Progressives. A little Liberty can do a great deal when it confronts tyranny as there is no government or standing army that can conquer an idea whose time has come.

I want to live as a woman named Chelsea

Manning announced the decision in a written statement provided to NBC's "Today" show, asking supporters to refer to him by his new name and the feminine pronoun. The statement was signed "Chelsea E. Manning."

"As I transition into this next phase of my life, I want everyone to know the real me. I am Chelsea Manning. I am a female. Given the way that I feel, and have felt since childhood, I want to begin hormone therapy as soon as possible," the statement read.

Manning's defense attorney David Coombs told "Today" in an interview that he is hoping officials at the military prison in Fort Leavenworth, Kan., will accommodate Manning's request for hormone therapy.
"If Fort Leavenworth does not, then I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure they are forced to do so," Coombs said.

This will come in handy as he serves time in Leavenworth... :p

I'm sure all the libtards will feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing their tax dollars are being spent for a sex change on a convicted criminal.

Reactions: 1 person
Is everything always so binary to you?

There are certainly judges with agendas, but they tend not to survive very long in the military.

You base this comment on what?

How many convictions have their been for sexual misconduct or harassment? No agenda there Im sure. Hell, for that matter its not as if the military in general has an agenda right?

Where do you come up with this stuff?

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sure all the libtards will feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing their tax dollars are being spent for a sex change on a convicted criminal.

Could you cite where he will be given the hormones and surgeries on the taxpayer dime? Even the local right wing hack radio news pointed out that transgender surgery and hormones will NOT be paid for. But if you've got a link citing that they will, please post it. Otherwise the term is "liberal".

Could you cite where he will be given the hormones and surgeries on the taxpayer dime? Even the local right wing hack radio news pointed out that transgender surgery and hormones will NOT be paid for. But if you've got a link citing that they will, please post it. Otherwise the term is "liberal".

well if he's in a military prison now where do you suppose they will come from?

well if he's in a military prison now where do you suppose they will come from?

Where's the link. AS I said...even the wingnut talk radio station made it quite clear "TRANSGENDER SURGERIES AND HORMONE TREATMENTS ARE NOT PAID FOR". You seem to think they are. Just asking for a supporting link.

Where's the link. AS I said...even the wingnut talk radio station made it quite clear "TRANSGENDER SURGERIES AND HORMONE TREATMENTS ARE NOT PAID FOR". You seem to think they are. Just asking for a supporting link.

from post17
Manning's defense attorney David Coombs told "Today" in an interview that he is hoping officials at the military prison in Fort Leavenworth, Kan., will accommodate Manning's request for hormone therapy.
"If Fort Leavenworth does not, then I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure they are forced to do so," Coombs said.
now if that lawyer is sucessfull where will the money come from?