Verdict today for Pfc Manning on trial for being a traitor

from post17
Manning's defense attorney David Coombs told "Today" in an interview that he is hoping officials at the military prison in Fort Leavenworth, Kan., will accommodate Manning's request for hormone therapy.
"If Fort Leavenworth does not, then I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure they are forced to do so," Coombs said.
now if that lawyer is sucessfull where will the money come from?
That's a mighty big "if" there. And the taxpayer isn't paying the lawyer to do "everything in his power"....pretty soon, without any "return on investment", he most likely will quietly pursue other cases.

Where's the link. AS I said...even the wingnut talk radio station made it quite clear "TRANSGENDER SURGERIES AND HORMONE TREATMENTS ARE NOT PAID FOR". You seem to think they are. Just asking for a supporting link.
Convicted transgender killer is closer to getting taxpayer-funded gender reassignment surgery

Convicted transgender killer is closer to getting taxpayer-funded gender reassignment surgery

First of all, taxpayers should not have to pay for sex-change operations.

Second, their brain tells them they are of a different gender. If that is the case, maybe a sex-change operation is not in order. In Manning's case, maybe they can figure out a way to install a male brain to match his testicles.

Unless his intent is to get a sex change so he can become a lesbian, he's already going to be around plenty of guys who like him as he is. From the guys in cell block D:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hjCoBTzrN9E[/video]

Reactions: 1 person
Unless his intent is to get a sex change so he can become a lesbian, he's already going to be around plenty of guys who like him as he is. From the guys in cell block D:

Maybe so, KC.

I hope they keep him away from electronic devices and the internet. He's done enough damage already.