Veteran looking for guidance

jaype

May 31, 2008
Hello all, 1st post here and looking for some wisdom from some of ya'll. I am a 9 year Air Force veteran who separated about a year ago and I am lost at the moment. I have this void in my soul that cannot be filled unless I'm under the rotors of a helicopter. In the Air Force I was a Pavelow (MH-53J) and Pavehawk (HH-60G) crewchief and was never happy flying every now and then. I am currently an assembly line technician at Getrag Corp in Maiden NC working on the robots and machines on the lines. I've always had a nack for mechanics and troubleshooting but flying is my dream, as well as owning my own business. It would be great to incorperate both together.

Could you offer any advice on where to start on my journey to my dreams?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Justin

Hello all, 1st post here and looking for some wisdom from some of ya'll. I am a 9 year Air Force veteran who separated about a year ago and I am lost at the moment. I have this void in my soul that cannot be filled unless I'm under the rotors of a helicopter. In the Air Force I was a Pavelow (MH-53J) and Pavehawk (HH-60G) crewchief and was never happy flying every now and then. I am currently an assembly line technician at Getrag Corp in Maiden NC working on the robots and machines on the lines. I've always had a nack for mechanics and troubleshooting but flying is my dream, as well as owning my own business. It would be great to incorperate both together.

Could you offer any advice on where to start on my journey to my dreams?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Justin

Friend right now I can't say anything as I have no idea but if I come across anything related to your issue I will definitely let you know.

Latest posts

Back