Wall street article, not to good

Great article. Our "very low costs" are actually the highest in the industry, 15% above the next highest. The truth is so inconvenient.

Great article. Our "very low costs" are actually the highest in the industry, 15% above the next highest. The truth is so inconvenient.
Where does it say that in the article? It's nothing more than information we already know and has already been reported.....blah, blah, blah. Slow news day I guess. Don't get me wrong. I'm not defending Tempe. There is no excuse for puting US in this position. Let's just stick to and quote only reported facts. And right now, I'm quoting the entire article and many others for that matter, our position in the industry SUCKS.

Toward the end of the article: "Enjoying very low costs from bankruptcy reorganization..."

No; just very low paid employees.

Great picture. It is from PIT. The day after the SHARES cutover when Kirby threatened to fire Managers at OCC if they didn't cancel flights out of PIT to ferry the planes to CLT to get people out of there. The Managers backed down, cancelled the flights, and ferried the planes.

What a great idea. We pissed off our customers in CLT, let's go to PIT and piss off the customers there, too.

Latest posts