Wall Street thinks AMR is in trouble

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Interesting article "luv2fly".

Interesting because for every "so called" wall st. EXPERT, who's pissed off because AMR won't act/do business the way ...THEY want, there is ANOTHER expert who says that AA has acted financially responsible during tough times !

I won't dispute the labor issues with you, only to point out that the Pilots know, that compared to most of their peers, that they are in much better shape.
Are they crying/complaining ?? Of course !
Are the other AA unions crying/complaining ?? Of course !

It's part of the AA CULTURE to cry/complain. We ALL are products of our environment !

I must have written this on Aviation boards a Zillion times. So here comes 1 zillion and 1.............Just when it looks SO CLEAR that AA can NOT escape a dangerous situation, will MOST DEFINITELY FALL into a VAT of smelly SH!T............................................."somehow" they emerge before your very eyes, wearing a nice BRAND NEW suit of clothes !!!!! :shock:

To say AA was the "Houdini" of US Commercial carriers.......................would be an UNDERSTATEMENT !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Interesting article "luv2fly".

I won't dispute the labor issues with you

You don't have to dispute me. If you take issue with the premise of this article, perhaps you should take it up with the author of the article, Ted Reed

Back